The College Basketball Post

If he doesn't finish the 2024 and 2025 classes strong, they might as well get rid of him.

What Coach K did back in the early 80's deserves a movie. Went from the worst coach in the ACC to the best ever in 9 years . His first year Duke was last place (and the league had Jimmy V , Terry Holland, Lefty ,Dean Smith ).

Last edited:

1698716853442.png

Imagine if recruiting didn't fall off bc of the sham AFAM investigation

Roy still f'd around and beat Gonzaga and the NCAA the same year

My GCCOAT

Jay Wright is above him for me. Started from the ground up and was actually clean . I remember watching him coach Speedy Claxton when they were at Hofstra

It’s MSU’s year but something tells me a backcourt of Hoggard and Walker still doesn’t get it done.

TCU might make the F4 tbh

Have to include Akins and freshman Jeremy Fears into that backcourt rotation, along with Tre Hollomon. I think those 5 combined make up a decent enough backcourt that even if Walker or Hoggard struggle, the others should be able to pick up the slack.

MSU's weakest spot is at Center. Mady Sissoko still not very skilled, but fortunately former walk-on Carson Cooper seems good for a few easy buckets and rebounds per game, and hopefully Jaxon Kohler is back from injury early next year. Freshman Xavier Booker still needs to get stronger and he plays more of a Forward, but he has obvious potential.

Back
Top Bottom