The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by allen3xis

UCONN> Big East

Give me an actual reason as to why.....

Because Georgetown is 24-2 in the past 26 BE games?

Yeah, that must be it.

I was givin Uconn all kinda props lately, but chill with that talk.

In your response to my quote...which i admitted to been a joke...YOU clearly brought up the PAST...not I. My things is, if YOU are going to go ahead andreference PAST events, grant me the same token when i suggest a look at the last 5 years instead of just 1. Is this clearly not a more LOGICAL way of assessingthings...shake your head if you agree lil one.
As to coaches...will just mention the team theycoach...Duke...UCONN...SYRACUSE...Memphis...Kansas...Indiana...North Carolina...UCLA...this is just to name a few. THese coaches will make any top 5 listbefore ur dude makes it into the top 23.

But honestly now, i am done...quote all you want...lol

Lay off Antigen, your makin us look bad
laugh.gif
. Allen knows his stuff and has been givin us mad props lately. Settle it. Gtown is better right now. We'vebeen better in the last 10 yrs or so and Gtown was dominant b4 that. Its all good

Its all good
My sentiments too.

I'd like to see a Big East Tourny Semi or Final in the Garden between Uconn and Gtown

That would be
pimp.gif
. I do still want SU to go.

I knew Pruitt would not make that. Buzzer Beaters in back to back games?

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

laugh.gif
. Allen knows his stuff and has been givin us mad props lately. Settle it. Gtown is better right now. We've been better in the last 10 yrs or so and Gtown was dominant b4 that. Its all good

MAn i better not see anyone at the U wearing a NotoriousLAR niketalk shirt, lol...nah you good fam. I understand, but just cause he giving us props dontmean shank to me...lol UCONN FTMTFW...forget erryone else, lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...jk...

^ If I had my choice.

Final 4 in the BET

Gtown
Cuse
Uconn
St Johns

since that last one isn't possible, lol...I'll take Pitt

SuperAntigen
Go to bed. You're embarassing us Husky fans.
And who the hell are you...TEXAS A&M
Who cares what team he/she cheers for. If they know basketball they know basketball.
ut like i said...this is a convo between GIANTS...you should scamper away before you get trampled on.
Fam, how you puffin' your chest out on the internet?
laugh.gif

regardless of my much superior arguments
How old are you? I know for a fact from your "superior" arguments you a young dude. If you know so much about The Big East you'dknow that in the broad history of the Big East Georgetown is holdin' the crown. Them, St. Johns, and the 'Cuse made the Big East what it is today andonly since the 90's has UConn muscled its way to the top of the BE. Recent history tells us that UConn is, for the most part, the face of the Big Eastright now but don't discredit what other squads are doing either.
Georgetown is overrated. They are a false ELITE. They would fail miserably against the real Elites of the NCAA.
Well for one, Georgetown isn't in the ELITE tier of teams right now and I'd like to think most people would agree with me. That tierconsists of Memphis, Kansas, and UCLA. I won't even throw my own Dukies in there yet. They fall into that second tier with Georgetown, UNC, andTennessee. So I don't know how you can say G-Town is overrated, nobody is rating them a top 4 squad as far as I'm concerned. And you say failmiserably but they lost on the road at Memphis. UConn lost to Memphis at MSG which is like a home game so what are you really saying?

I can't believe this fool actually got me backing Georgetown. This is damn near blasphemy x 10
mad.gif
. But stupidity is stupidity and I'll fight that to the end. By the way,UConn has a trap game this saturday against GA-Tech. I got a bad feeling about this one....

Can't believe Illinois is gona blow this...

How much time did Weber buy himself with the National Title Appearance now...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

laugh.gif
. Allen knows his stuff and has been givin us mad props lately. Settle it. Gtown is better right now. We've been better in the last 10 yrs or so and Gtown was dominant b4 that. Its all good

MAn i better not see anyone at the U wearing a NotoriousLAR niketalk shirt, lol...nah you good fam. I understand, but just cause he giving us props dont mean shank to me...lol UCONN FTMTFW...forget erryone else, lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...jk...
I got you dude, didnt mean to get at you, was just tryin to set everything straight in here. It is all about the U hahaaa

I can't believe this fool actually got me backing Georgetown. This is damn near blasphemy x 10
mad.gif
. But stupidity is stupidity and I'll fight that to the end.
appreciate it
laugh.gif

I'm definitely with you on the 3 elite teams right now....I was speaking in broader terms than on the court this year. But yeah Memphis, Kansas andUCLA....then Duke, UNC, Tenneseee, Gtown seem to fall into that 2nd tier.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Go to bed. You're embarassing us Husky fans.
And who the hell are you...TEXAS A&M
Who cares what team he/she cheers for. If they know basketball they know basketball.
ut like i said...this is a convo between GIANTS...you should scamper away before you get trampled on.
Fam, how you puffin' your chest out on the internet?
laugh.gif

regardless of my much superior arguments
How old are you? I know for a fact from your "superior" arguments you a young dude. If you know so much about The Big East you'd know that in the broad history of the Big East Georgetown is holdin' the crown. Them, St. Johns, and the 'Cuse made the Big East what it is today and only since the 90's has UConn muscled its way to the top of the BE. Recent history tells us that UConn is, for the most part, the face of the Big East right now but don't discredit what other squads are doing either.
Georgetown is overrated. They are a false ELITE. They would fail miserably against the real Elites of the NCAA.
Well for one, Georgetown isn't in the ELITE tier of teams right now and I'd like to think most people would agree with me. That tier consists of Memphis, Kansas, and UCLA. I won't even throw my own Dukies in there yet. They fall into that second tier with Georgetown, UNC, and Tennessee. So I don't know how you can say G-Town is overrated, nobody is rating them a top 4 squad as far as I'm concerned. And you say fail miserably but they lost on the road at Memphis. UConn lost to Memphis at MSG which is like a home game so what are you really saying?

mad.gif
. But stupidity is stupidity and I'll fight that to the end. By the way, UConn has a trap game this saturday against GA-Tech. I got a bad feeling about this one....

W/E...it is what you want it to be...
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
...but for some reason, i feel G-Tech might be an easy win...don't know why...If anything we owe 'em for the semi-spanking they gave us lastseason. I thought "Cuse was the trap and we came out all right. Let's just hope Uconn is still under the radar so we can sneak up on teams,lol...highly doubt it but a man can wishhhhhh
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

^ If I had my choice.

Final 4 in the BET

Gtown
Cuse
Uconn
St Johns

since that last one isn't possible, lol...I'll take Pitt

Yea with Pitt would be mine.

The finals were great when Uconn Pitt plays with Gordon.

That would
pimp.gif

Might throw the 'ville in the final 4 instead of Pitt, really impressed me a few weekends ago and if they hit their shots they woulda murdered us. But if ihad my choice it would still be Pitt. Great rivalry games no matter what happens

but for some reason, i feel G-Tech might be an easy win...don't know why...If anything we owe 'em for the semi-spanking they gave us last season. I thought "Cuse was the trap and we came out all right. Let's just hope Uconn is still under the radar so we can sneak up on teams, lol...highly doubt it but a man can wishhhhhh
GA-Tech has talent. It was evident against UNC, a game they gift-wrapped for the Tar Heels. The one thing we have to counter their style of playis our bigs don't back down to physical play. Jeremis Smith can only throw so many 'bow's before Adrien does the same on the other end. Weclearly have the backcourt advantage as I see the pressure from Price and Wiggins causing Causey to cough up the rock a chunk.

And UConn ain't sneakin' up on nobody. The media done painted us as this born again basketball giant. Our 6 game winning streak is well known, not tomention the recent suspensions didn't help keep us out of the spotlight. If anything, people are gunning to end our streak and cool us off. I still seethis team dropping some games they're not supposed to and finishing in that top 3-6 range in the BE but I'm hoping they prove me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom