The College Basketball Post

I'm mad the cuse game ain't on here.

Memphis definitely struggled against the zone of oklahoma.
they gotta prove they can beat a team that's gonna be in zone all game.

i don't see uconn playing zone tonight, thus getting run out the building.

that dyson dunk was vicious.and definitely not a charge.

WOW@ this Penn St Score I am seeing. 79-29 over Canisius. 35-5 in the 2nd half so far
eek.gif

Craftsy, are you watching that? You guys looking that good or Canisius that bad?

ballah, they looked like they slowed down in the second half, for the first 10 min of the game they were killin it

Here comes my predictions, keep it short and sweet.

NC Tarheels win the Championship.

Tyler Hansbrough is the POY.

Just got back from the UConn/Memphis game. It was good game to watch and first time in MSG. Twas a fun night. I shook BJ Armstrong's and Dickie V'shand. Too bad I don't have a camera.

Originally Posted by petey yup

WOW@ this Penn St Score I am seeing. 79-29 over Canisius. 35-5 in the 2nd half so far
eek.gif

Craftsy, are you watching that? You guys looking that good or Canisius that bad?

Was at the game... Canisius is that bad. We're improved, but we still have many issues to patch up, and most will get exposed this coming week at theold spice tournament in florida.

why the hate though?
we'll get it right by tourney time

Im just not a huge fan of the sets they run....its like they are playing pick up ball.

the un-conventional style usually only needs a strong defense to stop and then they wont know what to do...it seems like more than 3/4ths of the plays they runare just clear the court....drive....figure out where the holes are...and fill for rebounds/kick outs/dishes....I just dont see them beating a team with gooddefense with the way they play.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Memphis seems to be overrated

we'll see how things play out for them.

In what way could they possibly be overrated? 2 straight elite eight's and they return all their best players plus add one of the top 2 freshmen inthe country.... um, you sure about that?

Good call on Siena beating cuse or Stanford Allen. You should have known it wouldn't be Cuse though. I don't know how you shoot 37% against thatSienna D
laugh.gif
but works for me...

Siena
pimp.gif

I was startin to feel stupid even tho they were keepin games close, nice to see them get it done..NOBODY will wana play them as a 12, 13 or 14 seed.

Arizona,
laugh.gif
...more effort but less talent...I was watching the gamethinking to myself, they gota be missing somebody right? Somebody is hurt or ineligible right?

If Jordan Hill is the do it all big man down low for you..yikes

Mighty Pac 10 huh

There's some good games on right now.. Winthrop and GT are battling... is't on one of the fox sports for anyone that's interested.

Jenkins loves that 3ball
laugh.gif
. Working so far......

Providence VS Miami is another one that should be good till the end...on ESPN now..

Back
Top Bottom