The College Basketball Post

WESTBROOK FTW
pimp.gif

Wow

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bryce Taylor over Love was sick...but Westbrook ished on Longmire...had no business under there
laugh.gif
[/color]

East Coast sucks. We get no Pac-10 games. I never get the good games.

Anyone think Kansas is going to go down to OSU? This would be big for Sutton.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

OSU, as you guys should know by now in my opinion of them, has plenty of talent to pull this off.. i am still holding out hope that they will win the bigxii title and sneak in the dance somehow
laugh.gif

oh hey - i haven't left yet
laugh.gif
but i am soon.. this butler game is great, guys are drilling shots like crazy.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by SCuse7

OSU, as you guys should know by now in my opinion of them, has plenty of talent to pull this off.. i am still holding out hope that they will win the big xii title and sneak in the dance somehow
laugh.gif

oh hey - i haven't left yet
laugh.gif
but i am soon.. this butler game is great, guys are drilling shots like crazy.

The great thing about the Butler game is, the intelligence. These guys are veterans in college basketball which is weird. They don't make a lot of dumbmistakes. Fun to watch.

All I can do is just shake my head right now. This team just folds on the road. What was hopeful December optimism has quickly faded to February un-rest.

There are alotta really good guards in the SEC. (Gaines, Downey, Gordon, Warren, Calathes, Lofton, Bradley, Tolbert, and more and more.

Yeah Gordon is probably the nicest of them all.
Unfortunately, Gordon has been pretty silent the past 2 or 3 games. Luckily, even when he's not scoring he's contributing assists andrebounds. That being said, I don't know how we survived that game on the road against South Carolina in OT without him or Varnado (the nation'sleading shotblocker). Oh well, I'll take it! I think State still needs to steal one more on the road (@ Fla or @ Vandy) to feel better about its NCAAchances.

Texas looked really good today... Big Xii regular season title could be decided on Monday night at Kansas State.
pimp.gif

A&M...
smh.gif
Again.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

A&M...
smh.gif
Again.
Didn't even realize they lost
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah... Another home loss to a crappy team.
smh.gif
These dudes... Their biggest problem this year is that nobody has stepped up and been a leader. Lastyear, they had Acie Law that stepped up and refused to lose games like today and the one against Oklahoma State a couple of weeks ago. This year... Not somuch.

Back
Top Bottom