The College Basketball Post

banana.gif
rockon.gif

laugh.gif
Oregon State is getting rolled right now. OJ has 14 and SC is up 34-5 with 7 minutesleft in the 1st half.

Hopefully we can reel off another 6 game win streak like we did after our first 3 game losing streak...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Texas looked really good today... Big Xii regular season title could be decided on Monday night at Kansas State.
pimp.gif

A&M...
smh.gif
Again.

Got back from the game a little bit ago. We played a solid game for once, but OU has a lot of learning and growth to do. I'm happy w/ the win. Foronce we didn't play a close game.
laugh.gif

This is why I'm not buying them as a 'sleeper'

that supporting cast, and obviously guards...aren't good enough....Pullen is decent, but not enough.

And if Beasley got in foul trouble in the tournament..not a good look

With a tie game in the Indiana game, I thought it would be a good time to revisit Digger being mad earlier today.

Yeah, when your 2 best players have 70 pts and you lose to Baylor(which it looks like they will), it's not a good look at all....

I'm not really familiar with the way the brackets and such work in college basketball...could someone enlighten me? (Mainly how the match-ups are derivedfrom the rankings.)

Either that or tell me the probability of Arizona State playing Texas A&M at some point during the tournament, please.
smile.gif

Arizona REALLY needs to beat WSU.

But that is going to be TOUGH as it is AT Washington State.
& WSU is ranked 17th.

Baylor
pimp.gif
Finally getting a strong win... Good for them. Give that tournament resume a nice win. That's really their toughest remaining game, too.

But good Lord Michael Beasley is absolutely unreal.

Back
Top Bottom