Originally Posted by allen3xis

Alex Franklin 19 and 10 at the half
pimp.gif
...would be a nice W for Siena

niagara @ siena friday is gonna be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. that's a huge game. the winner of that game will win the maac regular season title.

Originally Posted by hugebird

With a tie game in the Indiana game, I thought it would be a good time to revisit Digger being mad earlier today.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Sura, I saw that $+$@ earlier....Dude was salty as hell...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Talking about he would have kicked them off the team

this would be a real nice W for UofA..

Siena smacking a good Boise Team...and it's chippy,these boys are about to fight

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Arizona REALLY needs to beat WSU.

But that is going to be TOUGH as it is AT Washington State.
& WSU is ranked 17th.

Arizona up 55-47 with 3:30 left.

Bayless is a cold blooded killer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Arizona REALLY needs to beat WSU.

But that is going to be TOUGH as it is AT Washington State.
& WSU is ranked 17th.

Arizona up 55-47 with 3:30 left.

Bayless is a cold blooded killer
pimp.gif
Bayless is MONEY

HUGE win for Arizona on the road.

That dude was clutch with the 3 free throws to tie.

Lunardi is giving Arizona a nice seed. I think a 5 or 6 he said. With the wins against Wash st. They can defiantly get higher becuase got some easy ones.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

That dude was clutch with the 3 free throws to tie.

Lunardi is giving Arizona a nice seed. I think a 5 or 6 he said. With the wins against Wash st. They can defiantly get higher becuase got some easy ones.
Zona still has....

USC @ home
UCLA @ home
Oreogn @ Oregon
Oregon State @ Oregon State

Pac-10 Tourney

I hate St. Mary's
diamon simpson is an nt'er.
nerd.gif

he's my friend on facebook. he's in the niketalk group so i sent him a friend request.
roll.gif

Bayless is MONEY

ya, bayless is BALLIN! it's a shame i don't get to see it living on the east coast. come tourney time i always ride zona. i had them goingto the final 4 last yr
embarassed.gif
still can't figure out how they lostto purdue first round.
tired.gif
anyways, i've been weary of zona all yrespecially after getting embarrassed by ucla but now i'm starting to become a believer again. if bayless and budinger keep it up, i'll have them goingdeep into march again. i just hope they don't screw me like last yr.

Siena smacking a good Boise Team...and it's chippy,these boys are about to fight
i've heard reports about siena and their excessive swag
laugh.gif
charron fisher and niagara bout to silence that swag friday night. seina is gonna get a huge advantage in the maac tourney since it's on theirhome court thats why i think they are probably the favorites to win the maac. kinda wack if you ask me though, the tourney should be on a neutral court.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

I hate St. Mary's
diamon simpson is an nt'er.
nerd.gif

he's my friend on facebook. he's in the niketalk group so i sent him a friend request.
roll.gif

Bayless is MONEY

ya, bayless is BALLIN! it's a shame i don't get to see it living on the east coast. come tourney time i always ride zona. i had them going to the final 4 last yr
embarassed.gif
still can't figure out how they lost to purdue first round.
tired.gif
anyways, i've been weary of zona all yr especially after getting embarrassed by ucla but now i'm starting to become a believer again. if bayless and budinger keep it up, i'll have them going deep into march again. i just hope they don't screw me like last yr.

laugh.gif
charron fisher and niagara bout to silence that swag friday night. seina is gonna get a huge advantage in the maac tourney since it's on their home court thats why i think they are probably the favorites to win the maac. kinda wack if you ask me though, the tourney should be on a neutral court.

Zona just needs to take care of business in the last 4 regular season games.... beat USC, Oregon & Oregon State (lose to UCLA). Or at worst go 2-2.And they gotta win a game or two or make the Pac-10 Championship.
They really just need to get a good seed (4-6 range) that's what has been killing them in the last few years. If they can get a pretty good seed I couldsee them making the sweet 16, then who knows from there.

usc is a lock for the tourney, right? i don't know bout orange juice and mayonnaise. he seems like the type of player that won't really turn it a notchin march and will just continue his carefree play. with b-easy i know he's gonna take over, but mayo is really unpredictable and doesn't have thatfierce killer mentality. i'll probably have them going deep though too.
roll.gif

smh.gif
at me having all these teams "going deep" and it ain't evenmarch yet
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
charron fisher and niagara bout to silence that swag friday night. seina is gonna get a huge advantage in the maac tourney since it's on their home court thats why i think they are probably the favorites to win the maac. kinda wack if you ask me though, the tourney should be on a neutral court.
It is in Albany this year? Didn't know that, I'm gona have to check it out...

Excessive swag?....guess I haven't noticed it...tonight they had it goin a little and the Boise dudes were tight
laugh.gif

They are young...4 best players are 3 sophomores and 1 junior..that probably plays into that
usc is a lock for the tourney, right? i

pretty much

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

usc is a lock for the tourney, right? i don't know bout orange juice and mayonnaise. he seems like the type of player that won't really turn it a notch in march and will just continue his carefree play. with b-easy i know he's gonna take over, but mayo is really unpredictable and doesn't have that fierce killer mentality. i'll probably have them going deep though too.
roll.gif

smh.gif
at me having all these teams "going deep" and it ain't even march yet
laugh.gif

How much have you seen of OJ this year???? I haven't seen him play carefree at all.....Dude is gonna be going 150% come tourney time???? Will it hurtor help the team? Well, that remains to be seen....But I think that OJ's care/focus on the game can't be questioned...

Sosa has been very inconsistent this year.

Lil bro has hated him since they were in high school. Has yet to tell me why.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Seriously Bayless is going to be a problem at the next level... thank God he's only there for a year

Honestly from everything I've heard he wants to come back. Him and B. Jennings talk about playing together all the time and he knows with the classcoming in and the returning starters, not to mention Lute it could be a very special season. I mean who could match up with our guard play? His good friendwho is on the team Zane Johnson has said that Jerryd told him he's coming back. Now I don't know how reliable that is but take it for what it'sworth.

Every college kid says that at this point, hell Melo said it after the title game he'd be back...

He'll see his stock is as high as it's gona get, and see the money..

I'd be very surprised if he was back

Pitt/Louisville game is good

Sosa is finally playing good again. I think Louisville will still pull this out even with Pitt making a nice comeback.

Back
Top Bottom