The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by petey yup

Someone's just bitter that he was right about Syracuse last year
Him along with everyone else said Cuse was IN u goof.

"even our biggest critic Mr. Gottlieb had us in"
-Boeheim.

Must've been the year before.. hard to keep track, so many mediocre seasons for the orange anymore.
tongue.gif

how bout i just look at the actually schedules from the last five years....
How bout I'm talking this season, and the OOC was strong AND that's with UVA not being anywhere near as good as they were supposed to be.

Siena
St. Joes
Fordham
Ohio State
Washington
UMass
Tulane
Virginia
Rhode Island
East Tennessee State
Colgate
Cornell
Northeastern

murderer's row.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

NC State is about to choke this one off...
seriously? say it ain't so...

Cuse just blew it, lol. that's what they get for trying to run clock with 4 minutes left up by 11. nice job there Boeheim, way to give your team a chanceto win.
eyes.gif

I honestly think it is time for Jim Bohiem to stop coaching college basketball. Its not fair what he's doing to my guy Jonny, He's shouldering all thewieght and pressure and this damn fool just lets #%*$ all fall down like kanye's single. There was no +#$@#!@ reason to slow the game down with 3 mins togo and the zone that they were in, COMPLETELY THREW THEM OUT OF THEIR FOCUS... ITS NO WONDER THEY LOSS ITS TIME FOR HIME TO LEAVE
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

The only good part about a loss like this is people finally start to realize how bad a coach Boeheim is. I've said it on here for years....

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW... I COULDN'T TAKE A DUKE LOSS ON TOP OF THAT DEBACLE IN UPSTATE NY...

@$%@ woulda felt like MSG all over again... Leave it up to the boy's in Durham to salvage my sports day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And people wonder why everyone hates Duke. The game winning free throws were from an absolute terrible call that should have gone the other way...Is it theirfault that they get those calls? No, but it makes it hard to like them.

We were a 5 seed the year before

Nah I knew they made it two years ago, i was saying i got confused with him saying they shouldn't have been in one of these recent years past, and themactually not making it last year when he said they should. And I'm blaming that on them being a mediocre program since 03.
wink.gif
Try to keep up with my terrible logic.

Duke wins. Cuse loses. I guess that means G'town is about to crack Marquette now.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

And people wonder why everyone hates Duke. The game winning free throws were from an absolute terrible call that should have gone the other way...Is it their fault that they get those calls? No, but it makes it hard to like them.
did you see the call before that when they called that weak $@@ holding call on singler?

Back
Top Bottom