The College Basketball Post

Rice is ON FIRE! Fanning himself off
laugh.gif

Refs held up the Texas game on CBS with that foul call.

I'm tired of seeing the Hoyas squeal like little tricks and run off the court in victory.
indifferent.gif

Dude who turned over the ball for Marquette there at the end = NOT clutch.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
at that last possesion by Marquette
roll.gif
I cant stand Dominic James..his whole style of play is just out ofcontrol
sick.gif

Tyrese Rice going for 50!!
pimp.gif
Keep it up and get that W!!

why is james trying to pass the ball
indifferent.gif
...even with his awfuljumpshot he shoulda kept the ball himself...at least penetrate or something and force g'town to react..we didnt need a three

Originally Posted by JND1

Unbelievable performace. Roy needs to put Ginyard on him like the first game. Ty can't guard him with that bad wheel.

I highly doubt he could guard him with 2 good wheels

Craftsy, what do you think it's gonna take for Texas A&M to be able to stay in the NCAA tourney now? Can we split the final 2 games of the season (@Baylor, Kansas) then take 1 in the Big 12 tourney and be alright? That's how I see us ending the season, so hopefully it's enough...

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

smh.gif
ridiculous. Duke pulls a win out of their #*#, and Rice is shooting like John Lee Malvo against us.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Damn..i could have sworn we fought back and made big shots down the stretch....can weget some credit??
laugh.gif

the closest thing i think i've ever seen to a performance like this on the collegiate level is when Szczerbiak dropped like 45 in the first round of thetourney, and that's still not very close...

smh.gif
Damn..i could have sworn we fought back and made big shots down the stretch....can we get some credit??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i'm just mad cause State blew yet another lead against y'all...

Originally Posted by tmay407

Craftsy, what do you think it's gonna take for Texas A&M to be able to stay in the NCAA tourney now? Can we split the final 2 games of the season (@ Baylor, Kansas) then take 1 in the Big 12 tourney and be alright? That's how I see us ending the season, so hopefully it's enough...

I'd say that the bare minimum at this point.. you do own the neutral win over OSU who is a team you'd be battling with for a bubble spot..that's a good thing. You've definitely gotta get the Baylor win... dropping to 7-9 in conference would just be BAD, imo...

If you get to 10 total wins in conference (including the big xii tourney), no matter how you get there, you should be a lock.. At 9, you're still on thebubble but looking okay.. anything less and I would be very worried.

I can't believe this team is even in the discussion for the bubble at this point.. so much inconsistency .. and yet they still have enough talent andsize to be a final four team IMO, if they're playing their best.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

the closest thing i think i've ever seen to a performance like this on the collegiate level is when Szczerbiak dropped like 45 in the first round of the tourney, and that's still not very close...

smh.gif
Damn..i could have sworn we fought back and made big shots down the stretch....can we get some credit??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm just mad cause State blew yet another lead against y'all...

laugh.gif
Yeah..and now im mad cause as soon as i try to catch a Classicscoring performance...UNC cuts the lead to 6
smh.gif
mad.gif
..and forces me to just cut the damn game off...

Texas A&M's resume:

21-8 (7-7)
RPI: 46 (before today's loss)
SOS: 71
last 10: 6-4
big wins: Texas
good losses: Texas
bad losses: none really.

nothing really stands out and at the same time, nothing really brings A&M down neither. the chance to improve and make that resume stand out is there withgames against Baylor and Kansas. avoiding a complete meltdown (losing the next 2 and first game in conference tourney,) i would say A&M's pretty safe.beat Baylor, lose to Kansas, win 1 game in the Big 12 tourney and A&M's a lock.

Back
Top Bottom