The College Basketball Post

How do you airball the shot to tie #4?
laugh.gif
that looked good when it left his hands... was like 5 feet short haha

Wow they survived! Great game!

And Tech looked horrible! All of their best FT shooters could have sealed the game in the last 3 minutes but they kept missing them until Voskul came in andsaid "Gimme the damn ball!"
laugh.gif

Good #+#! Pat Knight. That's a hell of an effort right there for the Red Raiders...

Get back to .500 in the league, you've got Kansas and Baylor left before the BigXii tournament... How bout giving yourselves a fighting chance to get intothe tournament?
laugh.gif

hell of a finish to that UT game.

LOL

so good you let someone get off for 34 in the first half?

Right.
Jesus himself couldn't have contained Rice to under 30 in that half. dude was possessed.
i've been saying all year that Ellington is the key. if he plays with the confidence he had in the 2nd half we are gonna be extremely hard to beat down thestretch...

whats good with all these teams switchin uniforms? the nike sleeveless tees look
sick.gif
i prefer the old traditional style

uconn, arizona, k state, west virginia.....all of their uniforms suck now when they had some of the best

valpo beats wright state in OT, that means csu controls its own destiny tonite for 2nd seed in the horizon tourney! go vikes!
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Lewis with the air ball.

Tech played really well. It was nice to see Texas fight their way back though.

Mississippi State/Florida was actually televised nationally on CBS today, but I had to miss nearly the entire first half because of the Georgetown/Marquettegame going into overtime. You'd think in the South they would just switch over. Oh well, State got a huge road win today and I dare say that moves theminto "lock" status for the NCAA Tournament (20-8 overall, 11-3 SEC). Also, yet another 20-win season for Coach Stansbury. Now if they can get a gooddraw and not flame out in the first or second round as they have done too often the past 10 years. I'm ready for another Final Four! (a guy can dream,can't he?)

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

How many guys in america right now, ANYWHERE, could step up and go 10/10 down the stretch to ice a game like he's done here? I'm guessing VERY few.

2s19auh.jpg

happy.gif

#4 on texas sucks, what the hell? he had the perfect set-up for the tie, ala Horry in the Lakers-Kings. looked like it'd be water

and no talk of Singletary dropping 40 as well? i know it wasn't on the #2 team in the country, and that UVA is straight garbage, but impressive scoringstill.

Miss St. is definitely a lock. looking forward to that Vandy game and they'll kill LSU to end the regular season.

i don't think we have a chance at vandy... they will be coming off a heartbreaking loss to arkansas and they are undefeated at home this year. yikes!

^
i didn't watch the whole game, but i saw the end and they showed a freethrow comparison. it was like 28-7 or something
sick.gif

oh well, glad we got the win

I know nobody cares (which is why I'm not making a separate thread), but Gonzaga and St. Mary's are playing for the WCC title right now.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

And it looks like Derrick Rose can shoot just fine to me..
he and CDR held it down for the tigers today....and a big smfh at Dorsey bout 2 fight b4 the game even started

from espn:
The teams were testy to start with and a minor scuffle broke out on the court during warmups between Memphis' Joey Dorsey and Stone. Southern Miss then stood toe to toe withthe Tigers in front of the first sellout crowd (8,129) at Green Coliseum since December 1996.
Stone gave Dorsey a shove when the two accidentally bumped each other at the entrance to the court about 30 minutes before the game started. Stone saidthe push was in return for a shove Dorsey gave a Southern Miss player when the teams played in Memphis earlier this season.
"They try to be intimidating, especially on defense," Stone said. "It's fun. It's not serious. We just wanted to let them know we cantake it at them."

ohwell.gif

On top of that, he was goin at it with the fans while Rose was knockin down those 3's.

The guy is a complete #@%!*%%

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I know nobody cares (which is why I'm not making a separate thread), but Gonzaga and St. Mary's are playing for the WCC title right now.
is this on? it's time i see this St. Mary's team play a game.

Back
Top Bottom