The College Basketball Post

Joe Crawford of IU and Manny Harris of UM will be problems if they put it all together.

Nah I live in Indiana now and I go to this wack private school
smh.gif

Where you got offers to? I mean, I have no idea how good you are, but they already have 2 signees and a comittment from Devin Ebanks. They really need bigs,which is why they got that Pritchard guy.

Just on a side note....Uk has 5 guys on scholarship who i can outplay anyday and wouldnt average 10ppg in naia ball. We need meeks and jasper badly, porter,coury, and even harris should not be seeing anywhere near the minutes they are getting. This is getting very pathetic. Future....r u near????

wait yall lost again?

yall better win every game through January 9th now, lookin at your schedule

Joe Jordan Crawford of IU and Manny Harris of UM will be problems if they put it all together.
Idk man...I didn't really see much from Manny Harris against Duke.....I may need to see more of him....Seems to have talent tho

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Doesn't look like Cuse will be in the field of 64 again this season
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

No it does not at all. They don't play any defense.

They need some big wins in the big east. They need a top 3 finish in the league and some big wins against good teams.......G-Town. Marquette. Pitt. One ofthose.

They're losing games they have no business losing at all, not to mention their non-conference sched isn't thee strongest
smh.gif

I do have them beating Pitt tho
pimp.gif

*waits for Cam's Johnny ps pic*
laugh.gif

I don't see them making the tourney unless they finish 3rd or higher in the BE. The OCC was too weak thanks to Boeheim. I keep telling everyone in thestudent section about the must win games. Apparantly I am one of the few people out of 2,000 that knows basketball.

Coach Head had them boi's at that school at 5am Mon- Sat he was on big bull +@@!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i heard he beat them kids too hahaha

I got offers to Butler, Southern Illinois, Depaul, & Purdue.

ayo PAC...dont u dare come to depaul
laugh.gif
seriously...jerry wainwright is a horrible coach. and we aint got no top recruits comin in except for jeremiah kelley who i saw in an open gym at Depaul...dude is booty! not as good as advertised. there a niketalker on the team tho. but i say go to Butler since ima big aj graves fan.

I do have them beating Pitt tho
u must be crazy Vance gonna give em that bidness. my dude lookin good out there nh. after droppin them pounds
I didn't really see much from Manny Harris against Duke.....I may need to see more of him....Seems to have talent tho
i jus like his game...he got nice handles and hes a legit 6'5'', makes the right pass sometimes. i jus think he has alotta potential.i think Bielien(spell check) will bring that out in him too. Amaker was terrible im glad he is gone

Haiti, NO YOU DID NOT SAY LeVANCE FIELDS... ahhhhhhh On Larry G I LOATHE HIS GAME G!!!. Nothing about it is impressive AT ALL. He's the reason I can't%+@* with Pitt these days, and my guy Ju Paige went there is partly responsibile for the rise/popularity of their program.

He's Not Good On The College Level
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Them Duke Boys d up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On a side note.. One of my dudes bout to take piece off josh wright shorty
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
more L's for the cuse

ayo PAC...dont u dare come to depaul image seriously...jerry wainwright is a horrible coach. and we aint got no top recruits comin in except for jeremiah kelley who i saw in an open gym at Depaul...dude is booty! not as good as advertised. there a niketalker on the team tho. but i say go to Butler since ima big aj graves fan.

AJ Graves won't be there next year
ohwell.gif
and I don't wanna stay in this wack%#** state of Indiana
smh.gif
. I don't know though. After this season and AAU Iwill probably get more offers.

Back
Top Bottom