The College Basketball Post

I agree Allen, Donte really has got to do more. His athleticism and length is so great though. He will get much better....

My dude on Columbia is bummin it
laugh.gif

The team as a whole not looking bad though. I think they can hang with Cornell and Penn this year...

- Xavier blew an 11 point halftime lead..

- Siena is really gettin me mad, no D, again

- Mike Anderson is gona turn Missouri into a grea team, probably not this year tho

Craftsy, My RSS feed: http://www.sportingnews.com/feeds/experts/chris-littmann/index.xml

Yeah, it's definitely good to stay busy. I've been doing fantasy football work for Fantasy Source on our site. Plus, I've got a little projectwe're launching around the time of the Super Bowl (although not necessarily football related, it's just when we're rolling out some big changes).

My goal, after the first of the year, is to do one NBA piece and one mid-major piece each week for the site. I've got Bobcats credentials for the rest ofthe year, which I'll make good use of because I'm right down the street from the arena. (If I hadn't mentioned this, I'm living in Charlotte,not St. Louis anymore.)

zona still sucks. had a hard time putting Northen Arizona away. if NAU didnt have them stupid Turnovers late they could of had a chance to win

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Craftsy, My RSS feed: http://www.sportingnews.com/feeds/experts/chris-littmann/index.xml

Yeah, it's definitely good to stay busy. I've been doing fantasy football work for Fantasy Source on our site. Plus, I've got a little project we're launching around the time of the Super Bowl (although not necessarily football related, it's just when we're rolling out some big changes).

My goal, after the first of the year, is to do one NBA piece and one mid-major piece each week for the site. I've got Bobcats credentials for the rest of the year, which I'll make good use of because I'm right down the street from the arena. (If I hadn't mentioned this, I'm living in Charlotte, not St. Louis anymore.)

Wow, those credentials would be so clutch.. i'm officially jealous, even if it's just the bobcats, that's sick.
Keep up the good work fella.
pimp.gif

watch out for gonzaga, got a freshman phenom in austin daye. played highschool ball with him. use to kick it all the time, i got prom pics, party pics, etc.
laugh.gif

Sorry for not joining this convo earlier. Just got access back here at work. Another Blue Devil here, been down since 1986 w/ Dawkins and Ferry, and this yearis going to be fun. Back to the old pressing, shooting, running team, instead of waiting on Baby Huey McRoberts to develop top-5 pick talent while crying aboutlosing the ball out-of-bounds. And this, I think, will be an even bigger year for the mid-major schools, already upsetting people. Wasn't impressed withOhio State last night, but UCLA looks good so far. Can't wait to watch Carolina tonight. Duke/NC will be great this year.

Yeah....The Duke/UNC game will be exciting as we will be able to run with them....

Will we be able to stop Hansborough???? Will the refs call the various Travels and 3 seconds that will undeniably occur??? Or will he get the BS calls asalways.....

Im not knocking the kid, I mean, if the refs are in your favor, keep doing your thing....But still....

Arizona was up 66-50 with 5 minutes to go. And then they went on a big run. I'm not going to make excuses but a win is a win (See Kentucky, USC, MichiganSt.) The team knew they were going to win the whole time and pretty much took their foot off the gas pedal. Did I mention Lute Olson not on the sidelines???

UCLA fans always with the unnecessary hate.
eyes.gif

And Jerryd Bayless was the 2nd leading scorer in the game with 18 points also had 5 assists. He played a good overall game and took good shots. His jumperwasn't falling tonight so I can't wait to see him when he's on.

Virginia coming to town on Saturday. I'll be there.

Originally Posted by MBen32

that has to be comin on tv...right???....or do they not televise cbb until cfb is done??
ohwell.gif

Yeah. The game is on FSN and I'm pretty sure it's national...not positive though. Revenge for that game we blew last year.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Originally Posted by MBen32

that has to be comin on tv...right???....or do they not televise cbb until cfb is done??
ohwell.gif
Yeah. The game is on FSN and I'm pretty sure it's national...not positive though. Revenge for that game we blew last year.
mad.gif

smokin.gif
forgot all about FSN...ima have to catch this one then...im trynacheckout bayless..my lil bro loves this dudes game...heard he was a scoring machine in hs.

Man this is the time of year that i like. Finally get to see my Heels in action tonight. I really want to see how Deon and Alex have developed over the summer.I got a good feeling about this year.

Who is announcing the UNC/Davidson game tonight? I may have to mute the TV in order to avoid all of the Hansborough slobbing.

Stephen Curry = That Dude....

Son was UNSTOPPABLE in HS back home in Charlotte

Talk about a "Chip off the old block"

His jumper is very Aqueous......

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Who is announcing the UNC/Davidson game tonight? I may have to mute the TV in order to avoid all of the Hansborough slobbing.

Doesn't really matter who's announcing if that's your concern, everyone on the network has a permanent hard-on for the kid.... your best bet isfinding a radio stream from the davidson announcers online somewhere... good luck
laugh.gif

This is for you petey:

[h4]Winning Isn't Everything[/h4]

By Yoni Cohen on Wed Nov 14, 2007 at 11:23:35 AM EST

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Syracuse last night defeated St. Joseph's -- at home, and on a game-winning three-pointer with 5.3 seconds left.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Color me unimpressed. Any team that beats Siena and St. Josephs at home and by single digits on consecutive nights does not deserve to be ranked in the Top 25.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Might the 'Cuse beat Ohio State in the semis of the NIT Season Tip-Off? Yes. But that would be no big feat, given the Buckeyes' recent loss to Division II Findlay.[/font]

Apparently NT'ers aren't the only ones who think Cuse look a little sorry.

Back
Top Bottom