The College Basketball Post

Of course you do
laugh.gif
. Gtown is 6 at best. I was tossed up between tennesseeand them at #6. Very well could be Tenn there.

Also, Uconn could def be on the list...

Originally Posted by MBen32

will Florida finally get some top 25 love?? i honestly think they got a shot at winning the SEC, im starting to be a believer in that Nick Callathes kid, dude is an all around baller and is bound to get a triple double one of these games.
Calathes has played better than i thought he would.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

will Florida finally get some top 25 love?? i honestly think they got a shot at winning the SEC, im starting to be a believer in that Nick Callathes kid, dude is an all around baller and is bound to get a triple double one of these games.

Can't say I'm surprised Calathes has played so well. He was after all a 5 star recruit.

But I am surprised Florida has done so well considering their losses from last season.
True, their RPI isn't great and SOS is weak, but they havedefinitely surprised me as far as their record. Not sure if they can win the SEC, but if they can continue this, they should at the very least get a berth inthe NCAA tourney.

Gotta say, Duke looked good coming back and they are not only shooting well and playing good defense, they seem to have a pissed off at the world attitude. Nottoo many pretty boys, except for Scheyer (and even he plays tough), and they will take you out if need be. Can't wait for 2/06/08.

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Can't say I'm surprised Calathes has played so well. He was after all a 5 star recruit.

But I am surprised Florida has done so well considering their losses from last season.
True, their RPI isn't great and SOS is weak, but they have definitely surprised me as far as their record. Not sure if they can win the SEC, but if they can continue this, they should at the very least get a berth in the NCAA tourney.

Donovan somehow always gets looked past as one of the best coaches in the country - he's a great recruiter and he generally gets as much out of histalent as anybody.

Crazy the new Bracketology has 9 BE teams in and 3 of the next 7 out are also from the BE. 12 teams with legit chances to get in....

actual AP rankings....

[table][tr][td]AP Top 25[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 1. Memphis (46) 19-0 1,774[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 2. Kansas (26) 20-0 1,754[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 3. Duke 17-1 1,625[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 4. North Carolina 19-1 1,596[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 5. UCLA 18-2 1,500[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 6. Georgetown 16-2 1,377[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 7. Tennessee 17-2 1,339[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 8. Michigan State 18-2 1,320[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 9. Washington State 17-2 1,261[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10. Texas 16-3 1,129[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11. Indiana 17-2 1,065[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12. Butler 19-2 948[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13. Wisconsin 16-3 848[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14. Stanford 16-3 786[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15. Xavier 17-4 638[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16. Drake 18-1 616[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17. Marquette 14-4 513[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18. Pittsburgh 16-4 464[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19. Vanderbilt 17-3 397[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20. Florida 18-3 374[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21. Saint Mary's 17-2 310[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22. Kansas State 14-4 281[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23. Texas A&M 16-4 277[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24. Mississippi 15-3 217[/td] [/tr][tr][td]25. Baylor 16-3 166[/td] [/tr][/table]
Im nice
pimp.gif

Uconn has another big chance to make a their mark. They play against Louisville again without Dyson AND Wiggins.

Should be a good one tonight.

I guess Dyson and Wiggins had gotten pulled over with Cognac and Vodka (they're both 20)

Originally Posted by petey yup

Crazy the new Bracketology has 9 BE teams in and 3 of the next 7 out are also from the BE. 12 teams with legit chances to get in....

Link? I like this kind of stuff.

And to build on the Calathis guy from Florida. Is his older Brother the Calathis at St.Joes? He can really play.

if palacio steps in after the pump, he has a foul ine jumper to tie ...

just nit picking ..

Price doin his thang lately

Uconn beats L'Ville. They are a problem. Come tournament time i could see them with a 3 or a 4 seed.

Price was
pimp.gif
towards the end and Thabeet had some awesome blocks.

Back
Top Bottom