The College Basketball Post

Blake Griffin bout to get busy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Am I the only that really doesn't like him
laugh.gif
?

EASILY my #1 hated player in college hoops. And that's saying something because I hate a lot.

Just got back from the Uconn U of L game, place was nuts, price was amazing and Hasheem showed that he could finish over people finally. Im thinking andhearing that Wiggins is most likely out for the year and possibly out of the program, while dyson will be out for a month or so. Will be very tough withoutthem and i duno how many more games where price can play 39 minutes

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

Just got back from the Uconn U of L game, place was nuts, price was amazing and Hasheem showed that he could finish over people finally. Im thinking and hearing that Wiggins is most likely out for the year and possibly out of the program, while dyson will be out for a month or so. Will be very tough without them and i duno how many more games where price can play 39 minutes
for underage drinking in the car?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by hugebird

Am I the only that really doesn't like him
laugh.gif
?

EASILY my #1 hated player in college hoops. And that's saying something because I hate a lot.

More than Greg Paulus ?????

1.Greg Paulus
2. Coack K
3. Blake Griffin. He just has something about him
mad.gif

Big Mike-
Wiggins is a repeat offender and benching him for the year is almost a given by Calhoun's standards, other players have been tossed for less, but Wigginshad a suspended license and was driving with it, weed was found near the car but neither were found in possesion, and both were submitted to drug tests and ihave personally witnessed things that should would assure neither will pass. Thats an automatic 30 day suspension according to the school, JD will be back, butplaying in wiggins role

Come tournament time i could see them with a 3 or a 4 seed.
Nah, they slidin' just a nudge to a 5th maybe, 6th seed more like it. There's 3 major differences with the squad this year that shouldget them in the tourney and that's the maturation of Thabeet, Stanley, and AJ. The thing about AJ is that he's slowed down and is actually thinkingwhile playing, but the main thing is that he's finishing around the basket more. And Stanley is being a bit more aggressive and actually using hisathleticism and length to his advantage. He's getting to the rim and looking for his own shot. And Thabeet is developing an offensive game but stillneeds to do a better job rebounding. Not sure how many rebounds he finished with but halfway through the second half he only had 1 rebound which makes no damnsense to me.
Wiggins is a repeat offender and benching him for the year is almost a given by Calhoun's standards, other players have been tossed for less, but Wiggins had a suspended license and was driving with it, weed was found near the car but neither were found in possesion, and both were submitted to drug tests and i have personally witnessed things that should would assure neither will pass. Thats an automatic 30 day suspension according to the school, JD will be back, but playing in wiggins role
Both these dudes smoke up before games. Both of them are actually cancers on the team and it was only a matter of time before something like thispopped off. My dude Dougie is most likely done, and Jerome might need acceptance from the rest of the squad to get back on the bench. They got a good thinggoing right now and bringing them two back on might shake up the rhythm even though their backcourt and paper thin without them.

Sean Sutton will die coaching a basketball game, I swear.

And he can't coach 17 straight road losses...?

are you serous?

damn wiggins would doing his thing too. that sucks for him.

how can u hate blake griffin hes like kris humphries...and yea i was a kris fan

that youngin byron eaton shed some poundage playin good out there but he needs help. obi munelo is nice lookin nice out there too. marcus dove sucks to me

And Im calling it right now...Alabama beats UT Gee gets 35 ftw

Is VCU or George Mason any good this year?

VCU is very good again. Maynor 18 and 5

George Mason is pretty solid

Calhoun's standards
When things like this keep happening either he needs to reevaluate the kids he recruits or have some more strict policies.

Sean Sutton will die coaching a basketball game, I swear.

And he can't coach 17 straight road losses...?

are you serous?

Yeah - it's bad... No reason it should be either, eaton, munelo, and anderson are all fantastic players... i can't figure out what he's doingwrong with this team right now, eddie would never get so little out of these guys.

Anyone see this....

Missouri PG Stefhon Hannah is in serious condition at University Hospital in Columbia's surgical intensive care unit after suffering a broken jaw andpossibly more serious head injuries in a bar fight early this morning (Kansas CityStar story). According to the KC Star, he was injured by an unidentified man or men during a brawl at the Athena nightclub in Columbia around 1am thismorning. Missouri defeated Colorado in Boulder earlier in the day, it sounds Hannah was probably out celebrating after returning to town.

Damn...thankfully he's only out 4-6 weeks

No reason it should be either, eaton, munelo, and anderson are all fantastic players... i can't figure out what he's doing wrong with this team right now, eddie would never get so little out of these guys.
It honestly reminds me of JT2 handing the program over to Craig Esherick.

And the reason why I do not think people like Johnny Dawkins and Mike Hopkins should be named predecessor's...

I'd rather have someone with head coaching experience, somewhere.

Anyone see this....

Missouri PG Stefhon Hannah is in serious condition at University Hospital in Columbia's surgical intensive care unit after suffering a broken jaw and possibly more serious head injuries in a bar fight early this morning (Kansas City Star story). According to the KC Star, he was injured by an unidentified man or men during a brawl at the Athena nightclub in Columbia around 1am this morning. Missouri defeated Colorado in Boulder earlier in the day, it sounds Hannah was probably out celebrating after returning to town.

Damn...thankfully he's only out 4-6 weeks
Damn Stef,
tired.gif
cousin has game

Back
Top Bottom