The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by dreClark

Well Cake....Your boy Stef Hannah, and 4 others, are suspended indefinitely for that fight...
Talk about adding insult to injury _ got his face broke just to be suspended after getting Rudy T'd
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Welp... I'll be at the Depaul v Cuse game tonight, get to see my Jonny do some work
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Because you can never tell how there gonna come out and play.Sometimes we come out and play like a top 10 team...then others we lose to teams like Rutgers
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

laugh.gif
Because you can never tell how there gonna come out and play. Sometimes we come out and play like a top 10 team...then others we lose to teams like Rutgers
sick.gif

Yea word to G'Town and Rutgers.

Think if you had Cook and Fields. Espically Fields, i think he is more vital then Cook.

Thompson is a beast.. i think he could develop into a great NBA player, it's obvious he's still got plenty of room to grow as a player as he'sstill figuring out how to be a big man right now... for just figuring it all out right now, he's doing a pretty good job. He looked great in the threegames i saw him play back in november where they dismantled PSU
laugh.gif

ehhh, it's complicated
laugh.gif

Go to school in Albany, raised in New England....spend a lot of time in Boston

I'ma have to remove myself from this post until later tonight

the game doesn't come on here until 12:30 am

so I'm avoidin lookin at scores till then...

that sounds good so far tho
laugh.gif

i wanna watch K-State and Kansas so bad, but espn wants to have maryland and virginia
sick.gif
what's going on in the kstate game??

Ugh... Texas/Texas A&M on the big screen, Kansas/Kansas State on ESPN360, and I'm trying to study for a test tomorrow... Gonna be a loooong night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
@ kansas/kstate not bein on tv
No kidding... It's on ESPN360 if you feel like sitting by your computer all night
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Sucks. I live in KS, and I'm not even watching it. It's on one of thoselocal channels that no one ever looks at
laugh.gif

Still reppin....GO K-State
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

f0d153e2bc470403c3b247eeb1db802ca57d7c8.jpg

As you can see from my sig, I'm a huge UNC fan, but hate KU with a passion, even though I live 40 minutes away from Lawrence....
laugh.gif

A&M is giving the Longhorns the business right now... Aggies need this game badly to get back on track. This is a good team fellas, with a great coach -those of you with concerns need not worry (even if they were to somehow blow this early lead), they've got a lot of options so long as they remember to usethem all.

There are like 6 games on right now with great matchups.. Drake v Creighton in the rematch already... MSU in trouble in arkansas... ole miss taking on vandy,two good squads in the sec battling for position.. plus the beasley show... i'm headin to the sports bar to catch the end of these

Back
Top Bottom