The College Basketball Post

Craftsy, Drake keeps this up and what kinda seed you think they can grab?

Big time win for Kansas State

ouch. miss. state got hammered at arkansas. i figured we would lose this one. arkansas hasn't been playing up to their potential, they needed a conferencewin desperately, and state's luck was bound to run out. i was just hoping it wouldn't be a blow out like it turned out to be. and there's no timeto rest, because tennessee comes calling in a few days.

Yall really wana be the first team to lose to a #16 seed huh?

j/p
laugh.gif

Beasley is a damned killer. And Bill Walker lookin right tonight
pimp.gif
Shootin too many damned 3's though.

The Aggies are running Texas over right now. This will be a big win for them, they needed to blow a team off the floor to really right the ship.

DeAndre Jordan flopper
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate us right now... these dudes play one half and think thats enough to win games
smh.gif
... Disappointing!

Ugh... Texas/Texas A&M on the big screen,

Might as well turn that off now, your boys are getting abused. Reed Arena was loud as hell before I left...+!%# you stupid #%% mandatory meeting for class
smh.gif

A&M is giving the Longhorns the business right now... Aggies need this game badly to get back on track. This is a good team fellas, with a great coach - those of you with concerns need not worry (even if they were to somehow blow this early lead), they've got a lot of options so long as they remember to use them all.
This game might quiet my concerns. We're playing lights out tonight. Why the hell can't we play like this all the damn time? Bryan Davisis a damn monster though.

The Aggies are running Texas over right now. This will be a big win for them, they needed to blow a team off the floor to really right the ship.

No better team to do it to either
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Frustration....

Come on DJ....

Jordan looking like he wanted to knuckle up...
laugh.gif

Don't act like you gonna swing, either do it or walk away....
smh.gif

Cot damn DJ got LAID OUT on that screen... Wow.

Wangmene throwin at elbow...
laugh.gif
DeAndre Jordan actin like he's ready to fight
roll.gif
Ol scrawny dude doesn't want none.

whta is Deandre Jordan doing?? i been watching the cavs game?? dont really care for this game since its been going A&M's way the whole game

They beat us in their Super Bowl/National Championship tonight. That's the bad part about being good, you're every opponent's Super Bowl. I stilllike our chances for a national title this year.

Craftsy, Drake keeps this up and what kinda seed you think they can grab?
It's kinda hard to project them right now - they only have one team left on the schedule with a top 50 RPI right now, and by the time theyplay them they could be out of the top 50 too.

Right now they're sitting around 10th in RPI, but even if they win out, they'll continue dropping in those ratings... i think it's a case where thecommittee has to make a judgment call on just how good they believe them to be, moreso than trying to figure out how much their wins are really worth. That inmind, assuming they finish with no more than 4 losses total on the season, I think they're probably about a 9 or 10 seed. Hard to believe right now whenyou see them with that great RPI number, but they could realistically finish the season only having played one top 50 team all season.. that's going tokill them the next few weeks in the ratings as other big conference teams RPI's just get stronger and stronger.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

They beat us in their Super Bowl/National Championship tonight. That's the bad part about being good, you're every opponent's Super Bowl. I still like our chances for a national title this year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats how i feel about maryland, playing duke is like there nat'lchampionship
laugh.gif

Is there a better looking court in the country than Texas A&M's? That court looks so damn cool...

I was at a bar watching a couple games on diff tv's. Then i look across to a tv far from me and see fans rushing the court. I'm like WOW what game isthis. I walk over and see KSU over KU
eek.gif
. Did not expect that....wish i sawthe game.

Disappointing. I thought our guys would come out and play much better then they did. First time all year we looked timid, lost and frustrated. But really whatcan you do? KSU hits 14 threes? Beasley doesn't miss. Walker hits a bank shot three? Hey, congras KSU. The better team won tonight. Its one game. I wouldmuch rather lose at the end of January.

Beasley making sure that guarantee came true...

Him and Walker on the same team is a lock for 2-3 great highlights each game...

Back
Top Bottom