The College Basketball Post

eek.gif
@that block

RIU and Dayton in a huge game right now also...

it may sound dumb but does anyone think Uconn trys to block to many shots? they try to block everything and allow easy tip in from the other side cause no onewas blocking the guy out.

it may sound dumb but does anyone think Uconn trys to block to many shots? they try to block everything and allow easy tip in from the other side cause no one was blocking the guy out.
Yeah happens on occasion.

Hasn't UConn led the nation in blocks the last 6 years? Maybe they're just trying to get to number 1 in that category for the 7th year straight...

utep had me sweatin there for a sec...
grin.gif

edit:
damn 50% ft and 1-17 from 3 is def not the biz
indifferent.gif

Cal bout to get on them boys

^arkansas was the pre-season sec west favorite and are finally starting to show it. they are also one of the oldest/experienced teams in the sec. their loss athome to south carolina is baffling.

TimCity I know we lost our last two to S Carolina and Georgia but after those two losses we finally found our swagger. We're making Florida look cold fromdowntown. Sonny Weems has been a beast lately.
pimp.gif

TimCity I know we lost our last two to S Carolina and Georgia but after those two losses we finally found our swagger
you definitely have found your swagger... i just wish you didn't find it against us this past week, lol.

Tim City you go to Mississippi State? I'm an Arkansas fan but unfortunately I don't go to Fayetteville. I'm in some private college in Memphisand I currently blend well with Memphis Tigers fans who don't go to the U of M.

BTW, a win today will make John Pelphrey happy. I'm liking him WAY more than Stan Heath.

Back
Top Bottom