The College Basketball Post

laugh.gif
Oklahoma State sucks...

Baylor drops a close one to the Horns in Austin...

I still want to know how this Rutgers team won @ Pitt by 13
laugh.gif
. They arehorrible and getting killed by Lville...

Uconn with the big win to get us in the rankings, our offense was trash in the first half, adrien's two missed dunks :smh:. But AJ is proving he is one ofthe best players in the nation, bring on the 'cuse.

laugh.gif
the announcers are doing everything to make the canes sound likethugs. i guess they dont stop at the football team

If UM slows it down a little and works it inside, they got a chance.

And I hate him too, but, Paulus is improved this season

Originally Posted by allen3xis

If UM slows it down a little and works it inside, they got a chance.

And I hate him too, but, Paulus is improved this season

Haha I just said that to my roommate earlier...

Uconn proved to me they are defiantly top 25. I had mixed feelings coming in to the game and didn't know if they could be consistent.

We got a chance on Wednesday to get a marquee win.

Missouri played good against K.State and you could tell that they were worn out. Walker, took his time there at the end.
laugh.gif

Good day for college basketball.
pimp.gif

oh boy I almost developed an aneurysm. Sweeping the washington schools on the road was big for us.

Originally Posted by curt2121

oh boy I almost developed an aneurysm. Sweeping the washington schools on the road was big for us.

Big win for Stanford 67-65 in OT. WSU missed 3 of 4 ft's in the final 20 seconds and the game went to OT. In OT, WSU down 2 with about 6 secondsleft, Rochestie gets all the way to the rim and blows the layup to tie. One of the Lopez twins was there to contest, but Rochestie was in front of him andshould have made that. 2 straight losses in conference for WSU.

Joe Jones has played really well today. He's only shooting 5-13, but he's really been huge for the Aggies. And Bryan Davis is finally putting things totogether and making an impact every night. My dude
pimp.gif

RocDaMike11 wrote:
curt2121 wrote:

Big win for Stanford 67-65 in OT. WSU missed 3 of 4 ft's in the final 20 seconds and the game went to OT. In OT, WSU down 2 with about 6 seconds left, Rochestie gets all the way to the rim and blows the layup to tie. One of the Lopez twins was there to contest, but Rochestie was in front of him and should have made that. 2 straight losses in conference for WSU.

Yup, we gave them soooo many chances. We had entirely too many turnovers and just didn't proerly take care of the ball. Oh well, a road win is aroad win. Ill be mixing up some washington apples tonight for a party in honor of our conquering of the state
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Demarcus Put the Clamps on Mr. Jack McClinton....

And he put in WORK in the 2nd half....

Paulus....Doing what a Duke PG should do..... (Except for getting blown by from that other PG)

I've liked Jack since his one year up here, but....dude has become overrated. And isn't a player that can carry a team like he has to down there

Wednesday night is gona be interesting.

I might actually pull for Duke, probably not, but maybe

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I've liked Jack since his one year up here, but....dude has become overrated. And isn't a player that can carry a team like he has to down there

Wednesday night is gona be interesting.

I might actually pull for Duke, probably not, but maybe

Yessir.....Phone will be turned off Wednesday night....

Please don't pull for us....You are gonna mess up the good vibes w/ your fabricated support.....The basketball gods can tell.....
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom