The College Basketball Post

Anyone watching?
laugh.gif
It's a good one

I told you we were K-state's Super Bowl/National Championship. They threw all their chips in the pot against us and came out with a win and then showedtheir true colors against a Missour team that could hardly be considered a team with all the suspensions.

15-5 (5-1)......they're pretty good...yeah, it was their biggest game of the year...but they'll have bigger ones later on

Oh and the best way to show it was their Super Bowl....The very next day, they released a 2 disc DVD set with the game and history about the streak on it. Cananybody think of any other team that's released a commemorative DVD set after a regular season victory???

Or Quentin Thomas is playing the point
laugh.gif

They better pray to god, Lawson is ok for wednesday or Duke is goin in there and beating them

How is that a foul?

Honsetly?

Because he kicks his legs out and throws himself around????

Ridiculous

Originally Posted by allen3xis

How is that a foul?

Honsetly?

Because he kicks his legs out and throws himself around????

Ridiculous

Not even watching the game, but i KNOW you're talking about Hansbrough..
laugh.gif

That obvious huh
laugh.gif

And if Quentin Thomas get's over 10 minutes in a close Elite 8, Final Four game...he'llcost them the game

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Another phantom call

Really, it is out of control the calls that this guy gets.

agreed - i can't remember another player that gets as many calls as he has, as a college player... he gets the NBA superstar treatment, for sure.

laugh.gif
what can i say, Tyler knows how to get to the line.

i'm not worried about this game, but this is definitely exposing our weaknesses. we really rely on Ty to get that inside-out penetration going on, becausewe don't have that bonafide slasher. without him, our half-court offense really becomes stagnant...if teams can make him a non-factor, it's a wrap forus unless Green and Ellington are lights out.

but this is definitely exposing our weaknesses. we really rely on Ty to get that inside-out penetration going on, because we don't have that bonafide slasher. without him, our half-court offense really becomes stagnant...if teams can make him a non-factor, it's a wrap for us unless Green and Ellington are lights out.
Dead on, that's what I've been sayin. There is no slasher at all, and the half court set, still not impressive, to say the least.

Lawson better be ok, because that ball pressure Duke will put on Quentin....that wouldn't be pretty

Originally Posted by bballah3

Anyone wanna tell me Russell Westbrook isnt a pro now?

Sure, I will... i don't know if it's true or not, but I'm always up for disagreeing.

craftsy, you couldn't find a better pic from that game?

and allen, where did you find that pic in your avy?

Back
Top Bottom