The College Basketball Post

Double OT, Pruitt could've ended in in reg and ot at the line, time for E.Gordon to do something Got Damnit, they've been in his chest all night.

Does Gordon look like a chipmunk or is it just me?
I've been sayin that to my friends
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by tmay407

GTown is 26-2 in the last 2 seasons...cool...now lets juxtapose the last 5 seasons for both teams...I think that would be a better assessment of which team is BETTER...image

How the hell are you gonna make an excuse about losing a bunch of starters in the first round 3 years ago, saying how great y'all were then,...and then try to manipulate the numbers to look a lot better for y'all right now this year?
smh.gif

And who the hell are you...TEXAS A&M
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
...man go sit somewhere...this is a BIG BAD EAST conversation...you need to take your training wheels off before you can ride down here...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

But because you're a child, i will answer you. Allen6xers brought up the numbers in an attempt to manipulate...i simply stated that if he wants to look at records, he shouldn't limit himself to last season...he should at least go back 5yrs to get a more accurate description on which team is better. Evidence and support for the proposed evidence is everything. Me referencing 5yrs is better evidence for my argument than you referencing 1 year. The evidence in, at least, 5 years trumps the 1 year he is bringing up.

But like i said...this is a convo between GIANTS...you should scamper away before you get trampled on.
wink.gif
wink.gif

Wow, I don't even know where to start with this trash.

First of all, what does it matter what team I support? Your "arguments" are so "superior" that you have to bring up something that hasnothing to do with what was being discussed. That's a joke, right? Second, are you seriously calling me a child? Even if I am a child, I'm probablymuch more mature (and much more intelligent when it comes to basketball) if your posts are any reflection on how you are in real life. At least I can berational and unbiased when talking about my team.
I just found it funny that you would mention going through a rebuilding year, and talk about how muchdifferent UConn was before their players all went first round...then wanna include that team in your 5 years of stats.

Thanks though Ricardo Malta, I see you know what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

GTown is 26-2 in the last 2 seasons...cool...now lets juxtapose the last 5 seasons for both teams...I think that would be a better assessment of which team is BETTER...image

How the hell are you gonna make an excuse about losing a bunch of starters in the first round 3 years ago, saying how great y'all were then,...and then try to manipulate the numbers to look a lot better for y'all right now this year?
smh.gif

And who the hell are you...TEXAS A&M
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
...man go sit somewhere...this is a BIG BAD EAST conversation...you need to take your training wheels off before you can ride down here...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

But because you're a child, i will answer you. Allen6xers brought up the numbers in an attempt to manipulate...i simply stated that if he wants to look at records, he shouldn't limit himself to last season...he should at least go back 5yrs to get a more accurate description on which team is better. Evidence and support for the proposed evidence is everything. Me referencing 5yrs is better evidence for my argument than you referencing 1 year. The evidence in, at least, 5 years trumps the 1 year he is bringing up.

But like i said...this is a convo between GIANTS...you should scamper away before you get trampled on.
wink.gif
wink.gif

Wow, I don't even know where to start with this trash.

First of all, what does it matter what team I support? Your "arguments" are so "superior" that you have to bring up something that has nothing to do with what was being discussed. That's a joke, right? Second, are you seriously calling me a child? Even if I am a child, I'm probably much more mature (and much more intelligent when it comes to basketball) if your posts are any reflection on how you are in real life. At least I can be rational and unbiased when talking about my team.
I just found it funny that you would mention going through a rebuilding year, and talk about how much different UConn was before their players all went first round...then wanna include that team in your 5 years of stats.

Thanks though Ricardo Malta, I see you know what you're talking about.

Just ignore him - he's proven in one night of being in this thread that he's a child, incapable of handling a discussion like an adult. He istrying to show off or something... i don't even know.. but i recommend using the ignore feature.

Mrs. Gordon looked like she was bout to pull out both earrings and start buckin'
laugh.gif
EG showed tonight that he needs some work. The talent is there but there's something about him that leaves me dumbfounded. I'd takeRose over Gordon simply because I know he can score just as well but we've actually gotten a chance to see his playmaking ability as well, something wehave yet to see from Gordon.

He is trying to show off or something... i don't even know.. but i recommend using the ignore feature.

I don't really like the ignore feature, I sometimes enjoy the laughter and comedy. He just needs to take a lesson from these other UConn fans. They'rehyping up their team, but at least they're being reasonable while doing it.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Mrs. Gordon looked like she was bout to pull out both earrings and start buckin'
laugh.gif
EG showed tonight that he needs some work. The talent is there but there's something about him that leaves me dumbfounded. I'd take Rose over Gordon simply because I know he can score just as well but we've actually gotten a chance to see his playmaking ability as well, something we have yet to see from Gordon.

Well put.

now hopefully UCLA can drop this one
AMen, especially after destroying Oregon tonight. IT really makes me mad that we fell apart at the end when we played them up there. We REALLYshould have beaten them then

Back
Top Bottom