The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mike/Kareem/Magic/Duncan…Shoot Shaq/Kobe/Bird and the old heads pre merger. Thats the Standard. No cut or finesse on it. Bron in the convo tho. He with extras and Def be od with the media shenanigans and the narratives.

This not hate. It’s fact.

Outside of Kareem and Mike, Bron is more or just as accomplished as that list :lol:

Bron is on that level. He just happened to have social media to help bolster his case so it looks a bit different.

8 straight finals is bonkers no matter what era.

Rory and Mal sending lil shots at Joe during the Karen Civil convo. Talking about being warned not to do business with certain people and think "It won't happen to me..."

There has to be a way he can look less goofy and short and fat. He needs to get some director chairs.

There is literally nothing he can do. I remember when he tried to wear designer, and it still looked horrible. Wayno was playfully clowning him on EDS, and he legit was upset. I gotta find that episode lol.

But AK plays into looking goofy. It’s what his fan base wants/relates to.

Bron is on that level. He just happened to have social media to help bolster his case so it looks a bit different.

8 straight finals is bonkers no matter what era.

Impressive as hell….but in In that ******** East, with the best roster by far for damn near a decade :lol:. That was what he was supposed to do. Jason Kidd led a team to two straight finals. ****, Antoine Walker led a team to the ECF, and one game away from the finals :lol:. That conference was a joke from 2000-2018

Outside of Kareem and Mike, Bron is more or just as accomplished as that list :lol:

he in that 4-10 range. Miss me with that goat talk

He’s the Drake of rap.

Anyways….it’s dope to hear Mouseman really open up about Pac. This a good interview the deeper it gets. He keeps it all the way real about how he felt about Pac, and all the **** the got into when he hit the west coast. Also a dope story of how Pac took him to the Bronx for the summer. That pic on the stoop in 1985 Bronx with them rapping as middle schoolers is hard

Yes Bron controls the media and cats act like MJ would not do the same in social media era

When reporters started questioning his gambling and it got too much for him, he literally retired and went played baseball
People act like MJ didn't carefully craft his image. Bruh made reporters wait until he got suited up just to have post game interviews. He would be doing the exact same thing as Bron is.

Impressive as hell….but in In that bull**** East, with the best roster by far for damn near a decade :lol:. That was what he was supposed to do. Jason Kidd led a team to two straight finals. ****, Antoine Walker led a team to the ECF, and one game away from the finals :lol:. That conference was a joke from 2000-2018

he in that 4-10 range. Miss me with that goat talk

He’s the Drake of rap.

Facts are facts bruh. People said that **** about the east forever then he went west and got the #1 seed and another ring. He's going down as at least top 3 and yeah the GOAT on a lot of peoples list. It ain't no conspiracy or "creating the narrative" people have minds of their own and been watching basketball for a long time and recognize his level. You can not like it but it is what it is.

And he had the best rosters because his impact made them the best :lol:

Last edited:
There is literally nothing he can do. I remember when he tried to wear designer, and it still looked horrible. Wayno was playfully clowning him on EDS, and he legit was upset. I gotta find that episode lol.

1632955732821.png

Pod did him in too :lol::smh:

Pod didn't do him in, if anything it set him up to be able to eventually get right. **** he probably needed it. He might be able to get it from Joe as an advance if he doesn't have it.

The issue was that being a work for hire is what enabled it and allowed him to avoid child support, he deals in cash.

The pod just let the sheriff and her know where he was going to be at every week and what time.

Her getting upset at that comment :stoneface:

Yes Bron controls the media and cats act like MJ would not do the same in social media era

When reporters started questioning his gambling and it got too much for him, he literally retired and went played baseball

dad was killed.....

It's amazing people ignore that or try to add some sort of conspiracy like the people weren't caught and it wasn't just a wrong place at the wrong time situation.

In our era of Naomi Osaka and Simone Biles, dudes still think that your dad is murdered and you're supposed to just get back out on that court, huh?

Yeah, clothing wise he looks goofy, because he doesn't dress appropriate for his little portly body.

But at least on the set on EDS they made an effort visually to make him not look so bad. 21 Savage looks like he's talking to a child.

Looks like he's trying to do it on his own and needs to bring in some people who know what they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom