The Combat Jack Show Thread

The only thing that actually gets cancelled are tv shows/movies.

Seems like the standards a for certain people are much higher than others when it comes to pearl clutching.

Not listening to Kellz music while listening to a podcast of a dude who has the history of Joe Buddens is elite level mental gymnastics. Without that floor routine a lot of people wouldn't have much entertainment so I get it.

This is actually mental gymnastics that people do to convince themselves that their stance is right.

and people do that **** to as if it's a one to one comparison.

This is actually mental gymnastics that people do to convince themselves that their stance is right.

and people do that **** to as if it's a one to one comparison.

I don't mess with Kellz or Joe like that. Never have. Did cop Best of Both world and Unfinished business though. Still play them sometimes too :nerd:

My stance is that calling out or boycotting one while giving the other a pass essentially because he's a D list rapper is hypocritical.

If Joe was as popular or rich as Kellz his accusation list would be much longer than it is now. Especially during that same era. Dude was bothering a woman in front of people on camera 4 months ago.

I don't mess with Kellz or Joe like that. Never have. Did cop Best of Both world and Unfinished business though. Still play it sometimes too :nerd:

My stance is that calling out or boycotting one while giving the other a pass essentially because he's a D list rapper is hypocritical.

If Joe was as popular or rich as Kellz his accusation list would be much longer than it is now. Especially during that same era. Dude was bothering a woman in front of people on camera 4 months ago.

What he did with that chick wasn't comparable to sleeping with 12 and 13 year old girls for 30 years.

Everyone is hypocritical and everyone has different standards and lines. And of course you still play R Kelly. That's why you said that silly ****.

Why do you care if people don't listen to R Kelly? That's what's ****in weird to me.

What he did with that chick wasn't comparable to sleeping with 12 and 13 year old girls for 30 years.

Everyone is hypocritical and everyone has different standards and lines. And of course you still play R Kelly. That's why you said that silly ****.

Why do you care if people don't listen to R Kelly? That's what's ****in weird to me.

What he did with her was just most recent thing that blew over like when he allegedly beat a baby out of Ester.

I don't care care if people don't listen to Kellz or Joe...just like I don't care if you listen to or don't listen to MJ or follow OJ on twitter. I just find it funny when people ignore certain behavior like everyone did with Kellz in the 90s and 2000s.

Last edited:
The only thing that actually gets cancelled are tv shows/movies.

Seems like the standards a for certain people are much higher than others when it comes to pearl clutching.

Not listening to Kellz music while listening to a podcast of a dude who has the history of Joe Buddens is elite level mental gymnastics. Without that floor routine a lot of people wouldn't have much entertainment so I get it.

Who has more blood on their hands Von or Biden :nerd:

Ain't no mental gymnastics, everyone picks and chooses what they can and can't tolerate and that's ok, it doesn't need a contrarian breakdown every time. Dudes act like they hit some kinda "aha" moment when they point that out.

"Cancel" isn't even real. If you notice the loudest complainers tend to be older when men with some notoriety, influence, money or a combination of all -- Rogan, Trump etc. They're just afraid some real **** they likely did is going to come back.

"Cancel" isn't even real. If you notice the loudest complainers tend to be older when men with some notoriety, influence, money or a combination of all -- Rogan, Trump etc. They're just afraid some real **** they likely did is going to come back.

I don't necessarily disagree here about it being "real"...but the irony is that the term (or it's usage rather) was literally birthed out of black twitter, particularly women.

Somewhere along the lines it got co-opted by the right which moved it towards the political spectrum, but it is still very much prevalent on black twitter and being used in the same context it originally was.

I don't necessarily disagree here about it being "real"...but the irony is that the term (or it's usage rather) was literally birthed out of black twitter, particularly women.

Somewhere along the lines it got co-opted by the right which moved it towards the political spectrum, but it is still very much prevalent on black twitter and being used in the same context it originally was.
Yeah that's the thing, they don't understand the context and nuance of it so they take offense and run with it. Kinda like how they did "wildin".

The annoying part to me is how dudes are sounding real MAGA with the cancel culture ****.

Cancel culture is a slang term, and people are taking it literally.

It's like what's wrong with you? You're taking **** literal, like them, and then showing vitriol towards ****. It's like you hate women that much and are that misogynistic that **** doesn't compute in your head? Cancel culture only applies to men and women?

Someone tells me they don't **** with Bill Cosby, I'm like cool, I understand. I'm not going to debate with them. Well the Cosby Show is great and funny, and had good messages. Dudes will literally debate with you about R Kelly. Well don't you listen to Marvin Gay? What about Michael Jackson. To really justify what they do. You want me to give you approval? I don't care, I know what I don't do.

Some **** deserves to be "canceled." All these dudes like Mel Gibson and Hulk Hogan, are we against cancel culture with them? Because the line seems to be anything involving women, and black women, we don't really care that much about, even underage. Because nobody is riding against cancel culture for these racist white men.

The annoying part to me is how dudes are sounding real MAGA with the cancel culture ****.

Cancel culture is a slang term, and people are taking it literally.

It's like what's wrong with you? You're taking **** literal, like them, and then showing vitriol towards ****. It's like you hate women that much and are that misogynistic that **** doesn't compute in your head? Cancel culture only applies to men and women?

Someone tells me they don't **** with Bill Cosby, I'm like cool, I understand. I'm not going to debate with them. Well the Cosby Show is great and funny, and had good messages. Dudes will literally debate with you about R Kelly. Well don't you listen to Marvin Gay? What about Michael Jackson. To really justify what they do. You want me to give you approval? I don't care, I know what I don't do.

Some **** deserves to be "canceled." All these dudes like Mel Gibson and Hulk Hogan, are we against cancel culture with them? Because the line seems to be anything involving women, and black women, we don't really care that much about, even underage. Because nobody is riding against cancel culture for these racist white men.
Social media unfortunately got a lot of our ppl trending to to the far right …They won’t see it till the goal is reached to take **** back to 50’s like when they say”great again”

Ish and the Rikers experience jokes :rofl: Glad he could laugh about it.

Joe and them on Meek. I think this is the problem with a lot of albums. They're compilations trying to please every demographic so everyone gets a piece of it and everyone streams it. Instead everyone gets turned off, because they only come away liking a few songs. If it's only four songs with replay value for me, I forget about the album and move on to something else. From the sound of his first three songs, Wale's will also be like that. It's obvious Meek has been on the auto tune **** since Championship when he's been releasing the EP's and looseys. He also credited Baby and Durk for getting him out of his writing funk. I think it's also a mid life crisis of sort in his/their music careers. They don't know where they fit and don't know if they should be following trends. Well this is popular. So we get the Wale instagram/tiktok song hoping it hits like that garbage Drake and Future song girls play. Everyone else is playing it, so. Drake is popular enough where it can work. Wale and Meek aren't likable.

And Parks talking about Vivrant thing. Sometimes he seems a little clueless. When Puff was doing those songs in the 90's. Who was that for? Like Ice said, it worked before, so they think maybe it can work again, and it's low effort.

and Joe's I didn't listen, but I listened, so I can say I'm not giving my opinion, but give it, because it's negative :rofl:

I don't think there's morals in business, it's just business ethics which stem from laws, because if it wasn't for laws and the risk of jail or losing money things would be even worse. That's why a label can take advantage of you, because you don't know any better. There's nothing to prevent that other than a lawsuit later. It's worth them doing it, because 20% might win or settle, 20% won't, and 60% won't realize they're being jerked or the means to sue.

Ish and the Rikers experience jokes :rofl: Glad he could laugh about it.

Joe and them on Meek. I think this is the problem with a lot of albums. They're compilations trying to please every demographic so everyone gets a piece of it and everyone streams it. Instead everyone gets turned off, because they only come away liking a few songs. If it's only four songs with replay value for me, I forget about the album and move on to something else. From the sound of his first three songs, Wale's will also be like that. It's obvious Meek has been on the auto tune **** since Championship when he's been releasing the EP's and looseys. He also credited Baby and Durk for getting him out of his writing funk. I think it's also a mid life crisis of sort in his/their music careers. They don't know where they fit and don't know if they should be following trends. Well this is popular. So we get the Wale instagram/tiktok song hoping it hits like that garbage Drake and Future song girls play. Everyone else is playing it, so. Drake is popular enough where it can work. Wale and Meek aren't likable.

And Parks talking about Vivrant thing. Sometimes he seems a little clueless. When Puff was doing those songs in the 90's. Who was that for? Like Ice said, it worked before, so they think maybe it can work again, and it's low effort.

and Joe's I didn't listen, but I listened, so I can say I'm not giving my opinion, but give it, because it's negative :rofl:
Joe said, “I didn’t listen yet” . Then a few minutes later started saying “I agree” and starting giving his opinion. He’s a wild boy.

Back
Top Bottom