The Combat Jack Show Thread

:lol: from the first 20 minutes or so I saw he was actually saying some real ****. Regarding ****** picking and choosing who they get on about promoting violence and destruction. How people sad about Dolph (rightfully) but we egg on **** like the 100 shots tape :lol: and save the outrage for ppl no one likes like him :lol:

Nah, nah, nah. :lol:

This the mental gymnastics _'s like to use to justify their clown behavior. Nobody egged on Dolph to drop 100 Shots. He got shot at 100 times, made it out and dropped the project to stunt on _'s he was beef'n with. Matter fact most people at that time was like this is doing too much, a lot of people was like "oh rap is WWE, he faked getting shot at".

People **** on Ak because he talks about and puts himself in situations that have NOTHING to do with him. It's like if the geek in school started instigating and talking **** out the blue. Like bruh stay over there. He don't seem as corny as he used to be but that corny _ energy is still there.

Nah, nah, nah. :lol:

This the mental gymnastics _'s like to use to justify their clown behavior. Nobody egged on Dolph to drop 100 Shots. He got shot at 100 times, made it out and dropped the project to stunt on _'s he was beef'n with. Matter fact most people at that time was like this is doing too much, a lot of people was like "oh rap is WWE, he faked getting shot at".

People **** on Ak because he talks about and puts himself in situations that have NOTHING to do with him. It's like if the geek in school started instigating and talking **** out the blue. Like bruh stay over there. He don't seem as corny as he used to be but that corny _ energy is still there.

i don’t disagree with any of this except the dolph ****. He was just saying some real **** in that segment :lol:

i remember ****** on social media thinking it was hilarious the tracklist was a diss itself :lol: and in general even if that didn’t apply to that situation, there is an endless list of examples of people who blew up off and are successful till this day of the same **** we mad at dude for promoting even if he is a geek regardless. Not saying I don’t listen to that type of music too tho :lol:

i don’t disagree with any of this except the dolph ****. He was just saying some real **** in that segment :lol:

i remember ****** on social media thinking it was hilarious the tracklist was a diss itself :lol: and in general even if that didn’t apply to that situation, there is an endless list of examples of people who blew up off and are successful till this day of the same **** we mad at dude for promoting even if he is a geek regardless. Not saying I don’t listen to that type of music too tho :lol:

It's a weak deflection. What does a _ growing up in a gang infested/violent city or town and rapping about it have to do with Ak being a lame?

Rappers choose what they want to put out and media people also choose what to put out. You don't get to hide when people call out you putting out buffoonery. Rappers get called out too. This is part of that trolling culture that needs to die, dudes are used to saying whatever and hiding.

When has he's bad also, ever worked as a defense technique?

I always took that deflection technique as a form of snitching. It's the kid who gets caught doing something and then says well they did the same thing and nothing happen to him

It's all a mentality, your morals, values and you're not to be trusted.

Ak is inviting people to pull up. They pull up and Ak is going to call the police and then hide behind I'm a civilian and square.

So when people go well he's right, what does that have to do with the **** you're doing wrong? Stop falling for that ****.

1638993380526.png

Him, those Fresh & fit ******, 69 etc etc yea i'm sure marketing is part of it but this is what happens when you give a lifelong lame/vic a "name" & some clout. dudes play a character then really start thinking their that.

**** like this is exactly why i never wanna hear that rappers need to stop trying to "bully" AK, that ***** *** ***** never raises a decibel in arms reach of someone even remotely aggressive.

Him, those Fresh & fit ******, 69 etc etc yea i'm sure marketing is part of it but this is what happens when you give a lifelong lame/vic a "name" & some clout. dudes play a character then really start thinking their that.

**** like this is exactly why i never wanna hear that rappers need to stop trying to "bully" AK, that ***** *** ***** never raises a decibel in arms reach of someone even remotely aggressive.
This is what his audience created. He getting his bread and I respect that but the clown, attention h0 behavior is gonna catch up one way or another. He gonna try the right _ on the right day that don't care.
Yea that’s the well planned part of it, yo in a room full of mostly women so he can turn up the toughness…Nothing was gon happen there, there’s a reason he usually talkin crazy from his basement when he get in that mode :lol:

AK for sure blessing Fresh and fit whole set up :lol:

gotta have a real percentage / business with what's he doing for them
He uses their spot for some episodes of his spotify podcast. Probably also got some content sharing/ownership deal between the two as well.

Back
Top Bottom