The Combat Jack Show Thread

Tyler or Cole >>>> DONDA or CLB

also gotta wait to see what Ross do. Maybe even Roddy

U bugging and I was at the concert with you in real life. I remember your face and you loved it lol.

**** is way better than CLB and most people know that.

Y'all know I'm not listening to Drake

but I listen to Donda more than the others, but Tyler might have the better album

and I actually like this Cole project

And Drake withdrawing is because I know I wasn't going to win, so now you don't have to announce my album as a loser

Big Ye/drake fan , rock with Tyler and never cared for cole…

and imo Cole has the best album . That means nothing to you all but a lot for me lol.

im sure ye or Tyler will win though

Tyler SHOULD win because his album was better than that Cole mid but Tyler spoke out against the Grammy's last time so who knows.

I don't know what that Cole album is missing theoretically it is EXACTLY what i asked for from Cole (***** even had Killa start the project off). Not much radio attempts just hard beats & rap, and with that said i still haven't played it nearly as much as i expected.

I don't know what that Cole album is missing theoretically it is EXACTLY what i asked for from Cole (***** even had Killa start the project off). Not much radio attempts just hard beats & rap, and with that said i still haven't played it nearly as much as i expected.
Cole is better at just straight out rapping than attempting to make good/creative music. His melodies & hooks are trash and beats are hit and miss. I anticipate his features more than his projects.

Never even messed with Tyler till recently, **** was just good. Donda was bloated nonsense, Joe's transition to Kanye's meatrider is nasty. Haven't listed to the Cole joint yet, I gotta be in the mood to listen to son because I usually know what it's gon be. I'm not even sure I can even hear Drake anymore, son's soulless monotone drone just blends into background for me now. He should call it, he had a historic run.

It’s weird that Cole, Kanye & Drake are nominated for mid albums :lol:. Tyler too.

But they gotta be the ones :lol:.

All Four of them have "mid" albums :smh: :lol: Let me guess your choices for AOTY

sigh.gif

Cole project had no replay value compared to what I thought it would aside from 3 songs

It all still seemed playful on her part if the chick being talked to crazy was the one that pulled the gun.

Ak though. Of course he's the type of dude to talk to a female like that. Son is so ***** made. Calling her *****. How he telling her to get out. Wild disrespect.

What is Savon going to do at HBO? Folks congratulating but haven't heard what it is.
A job is a job. Seems like he'll continue to be working behind the scenes.

Last edited:
I actually thought they would keep it real regarding Drake, shoulda known better :lol: there's always a built in excuse with Dude

More life was mid, but that's cool it was a playlist
Pusha Fries him, Conveniently now he's the bigger man & doesn't wanna take it there (goes on to diss Ye for YEARS)
Scorion drops & is mid, He was focused on ye. If he was focused & made it a single disk it would have been great
That "Demo" drops & is also mid, It's a throwaway of loosies (despite having like 10 new tracks, multiple videos shot & a tik tok dance challenge)
CLB Drops, his heart wasn't in it......... He's just being forced to release music
Gets completely outshined on every level of performance..... He didn't play his slaps tho he was taking it light :lol::lol:

We going on a half a decade since a fire project & the excuse every time is just he ain't feel like it right now. He was being "friendly" & didn't want comp but he specifically started with a song throwing subliminals at ye :lol:.

this is pure pop star status levels of media protection :smh:

It's a throwaway and his heart wasn't in it, but he performs it with Kanye like he's actually trying to support an album that people are saying he doesn't care about

Back
Top Bottom