The Combat Jack Show Thread

:lol: I need a gif of the look on Big Sean face when EFN kept asking how close to the business is Kanye with GOOD music. He's the CEO man, what do you mean?

Didn’t see it but Push been or was president of GOOD for a minute

Ye likely stopped giving a **** about running a successful label probably around the time he yelled at Sway bc Sway didn’t understand why Ye was begging white men to give him money for Star Wars clothes

Joe been hit or miss since the break up but he was getting into some **** with the Meg/Tory ****.

Namely Tory going at Interscope a few months before it happened, Interscope and Warner Music Group being under Universal, Meg being “LeBron” on 300 and the recent sale of 300 to Warner Music Group in light of this trial beginning…Never even put all that together. **** gets deep

The friend and stylist not rocking with her is weird too. Tory security guard finna come thru and crush the buildings on the witness stand :lol:

Last edited:
Didn’t see it but Push been or was president of GOOD for a minute

Ye likely stopped giving a **** about running a successful label probably around the time he yelled at Sway bc Sway didn’t understand why Ye was begging white men to give him money for Star Wars clothes
What does Push being President have to do with the CEO being aware of business ops? Are ya'll not sure how a corporate structure works?

It's not a bad question, but being pushy about it is typical EFN. If they don't answer the first time, it's not that they didn't hear you, it's they aren't answering that.

What does Push being President have to do with the CEO being aware of business ops? Are ya'll not sure how a corporate structure works?

Neither of us are in bruhs inner circle so who knows but I doubt very seriously was stopping trying to get his fashion **** he was in debt over popping to work on Desiigner and Kacy Hill albums or to worry about them recouping/the numbers

I’d assume Push handled the signing people and managing side of things and guys like Bu Thiam or other non creative people handled the business and financials

Yo this ***** really has a denim “pea coat” on. I have never seen one of these :rofl:

It's not a bad question, but being pushy about it is typical EFN. If they don't answer the first time, it's not that they didn't hear you, it's they aren't answering that.

Funny moment during the Ye interview - Ye was rambling about everything, but straight up ignored EFN when he asked about the money he owed Sean :lol:

:lol: WTF kinda screenshot is this?

New show called Harlem on Amazon Prime TV :rofl:

She's a professor and one of her Gen Z students shoots his shot at her. She finally says yes, he lifts his legs up requesting her to munch on her groceries. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My description doesn't do the full scene any justice. She was ready to go down and gobble up the joystick and he lifts his legs up so swiftly, muscle memory kicked in I guess

JBP now on Spotify.

Does that mean he got a deal with them or realized he fumbled the bag and starting back at square one?

Back
Top Bottom