The Combat Jack Show Thread

The strip club conversation, had me seeing Players Club in my head :rofl: Joe went in there and saw a bunch of snow bunnies without fake asses.

The marriage proposal conversation was good. I'm in the middle. These broads are doing this **** for their friends and for social media, because they see other people posting theirs. They want to be the center of attention. Social media has changed everything and it's a competition.

30-40 years ago they didn't care about that ****. They cared abut the marriage lasting.

And Joe knows a bunch of birds, rejecting a proposal, because it wasn't done right? I hope dudes broke up with them immediately and moved on.

Joe doesn't need to be on anyones rap board, maybe R&B, but rap, hell no.

Joe's and Ice's MCU/comics argument :rofl:

Joe right though.

Wrong about everything regarding Stan Lee's fight for ip, his death, and him being sick. Son tried to act like this was some known fact only he remembers.

Last edited:
Its funny cuz a year or two ago Jay Pharoah got hemmed up by the police and made a big deal about it on tmz and everything.

Yeah son got ran up on randomly in a crazy situation where the Wrong move could have cost him his life. Is he taking crazy now or something?

cbsn-fusion-comedian-jay-pharoah-describes-scary-brush-with-lapd-thumbnail-500682-640x360.jpg

Jay basically was saying “If we can’t judge all cops as bad then they can’t judge all black people as _____”

Old head was the only one who was really tripping but they all kinda were playing stupid :lol:. Old head/Bigga usually be on point with the controversial yet long term thinking takes :lol: after a while tho he was just saying anything to not concede that he lost an argument

Might have to grit and actually watch and ak interview. How did Fetty Wap fall off though? His sound doesn't seem dated and he still has mad love it seems (clip got 1.5 mill views).

Might have to grit and actually watch and ak interview. How did Fetty Wap fall off though? His sound doesn't seem dated and he still has mad love it seems (clip got 1.5 mill views).

His label did him wrong and he got lazy and didn't put out much music until after he fell off.

Jay basically was saying “If we can’t judge all cops as bad then they can’t judge all black people as _____”

Old head was the only one who was really tripping but they all kinda were playing stupid :lol:. Old head/Bigga usually be on point with the controversial yet long term thinking takes :lol: after a while tho he was just saying anything to not concede that he lost an argument

It was the other way around. He said we need to train our kids to be subservient to disrespect and having a unquestioning attitude.

They're trained. Granted, in a lot our places you can become a cop quicker than you can become a licensed barber, but still. Not our problem.

People are mistreated and detained because they look like someone, based on nothing else other than being a medium build black man. We're criminals and their mistake is our life. I've seen people who cooperated who were treated no differently.

His label did him wrong and he got lazy and didn't put out much music until after he fell off.

Didn't realize he was the first 300 act. Crazy how he's their LL and they dismissed him so quickly and moved on.

I'll Say it again but building a fanbase slowly>>>>>>> meteor rise 95% of the time. Especially in Today's climate where there's so many other ways to monetize your rap career.

Seems like those artist usually build more respect/relationships that way

Back
Top Bottom