The Combat Jack Show Thread

I’m a little behind

kind of wild how when Virgil died the JBP was saying never know what somebody going through , that’s why you don’t talk about people , etc, etc.

Then Joe makes them weird *** Stephen A Smith comments about him missing and turns out he was sick as **** with covid , pneumonia in both lungs and a bad liver

I’m a little behind

kind of wild how when Virgil died the JBP was saying never know what somebody going through , that’s why you don’t talk about people , etc, etc.

Then Joe makes them weird *** Stephen A Smith comments about him missing and turns out he was sick as **** with covid , pneumonia in both lungs and a bad liver

What did he say? I don't recall. He turns everything in to Stephen A $12 million and his money and power at the network. It was something negative?

He came back for an episode from home before Christmas to say he had covid, I forgot what to discuss. If you didn't see that episode, you probably didn't know he had it. I figured he didn't come back to laugh at Dallas after the Cardinals game something was up and it was more serious. Plus he wasn't on the NBA show. Plus I had never seen Stephen A missing for 3 or 4 weeks. I'm just glad he came back for Monday so I could laugh at Michael Irvin.

This **** is terrible on so many levels. The one lighter dude an agent, and admitted it on the low (said he briefly worked for some gov agency as intel)

Lots of “bootstrap” and “model minority” talk. **** sad. But when you realize it’s coming from scorned, lost *****s….who talking to other scorn & lost *****s. It makes sense. Some revenge of the nerds type energy. And of course incel talk.

This **** is terrible on so many levels. The one lighter dude an agent, and admitted it on the low (said he briefly worked for some gov agency as intel)

Lots of “bootstrap” and “model minority” talk. **** sad. But when you realize it’s coming from scorned, lost *****s….who talking to other scorn & lost *****s. It makes sense. Some revenge of the nerds type energy. And of course incel talk.

Dudes have been poppin up on my timeline last couple days.

Goofy *** behavior, spot on with the revenge of the nerds energy

Joe really morphs more into a 22 Yr old bottle girl every episode, **** is starting to get cringy forreal :smh:

That's the way he acts with money and anyone who has it. He's a male bird.

Like when he says no chicks would listen to that, ok, that's cool, but you're 40 dog. Shouldn't the chicks you **** with be listening to Anita Baker or Sade? But he'll put his birds on to that to try and impress them.

I remember he was saying something about Power along the lines of all the women he knows really love it. I'm like dog, you need to get some new associates, because everyone I know jokes it and is entertained because it makes little sense. You need people with differing opinions than you, but dude likes being the smartest person in a room full of dummies, because it boost his ego.

And him, Ish and the strip club would never work, because the people who own and run strip clubs shouldn't be in to strip clubs. That's like a feen selling drugs. Because you frequent them, doesn't mean you know everything about them. Like the drama, and the drama you'll cause when you try to **** all of them.

Giving them attention they still win.

That's all kids want these days. Yeah, they'll get a lot of hate, but they'll get a lot of love also from people who identify and relate to them.

See man this is where black immigrants get mad at us black Americans. They wouldn't have no America to come to if we didn't build this. If the civil rights movement never happened they wouldn't be here. I hear a lot of black immigrants talk about they don't have this and that in Africa. Africa is the home of all the resources. White folks and Asians have no issues getting what they need outta Africa. Africans outnumber them by far and still allow outsiders to steal and exploit their country.

Black Americans are the minority here and we ain't dealing having no clean water and this and that. We burned **** down when they had separate water fountains and we can't sit here and there.

I'm convinced Rory and Mal don't really want to podcast but don't want to throw away the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom