The Combat Jack Show Thread

New Yorkers the only people that dress like that. Sorry not sorry 🤷🏿‍♂️

Kayslay (RIP) and Busta the only dudes who got passes because they old heads

Shiiiiiit

This is coming from the dude wearing animal print?

You're the wrong one to speak on fashion with your bamma fits.

thing is they were getting paid at least, it was rarely ever out of kindness…the chaka khan sample kanye used & her opinion of it is kinda funny;

Real funny considering she originally said she loved it and performed with him. Changed her tune like a decade later. @#%^ like that is why there's a rift between older and newer generations.

Real funny considering she originally said she loved it and performed with him. Changed her tune like a decade later. @#%^ like that is why there's a rift between older and newer generations.

she is sounds so awkward here to me because i’m so used the the sped up sample 😂

Dawg :lol: :lol: :lol:
A628F2FB-050C-4B09-B00D-4500B12BF51C.jpeg

Nah, you keep showing you know nothing about sampling.

Dawg the majority of these dudes don’t play instruments. The rifts, loops, and basslines were literally copied from other people….

But I know nothing about sampling.

A guy like Stevie J actually played the piano and drums and whatnot so don’t tell me about sampling.

These dudes take from the old timers and call it theirs. I love hip hop but just because you chopped up a sample, slowed it down or sped up a voice, you still took it from someone else. It’s not organically yours…

Last edited:
Can audio be fixed after the fact? Otherwise they won't scrap an interview so they just post it.

In other episodes you can hear an echo or something. Math is too arrogant/cheap to get the right people

Can audio be fixed after the fact? Otherwise they won't scrap an interview so they just post it.

In other episodes you can hear an echo or something. Math is too arrogant/cheap to get the right people

It sounds like they're taking audio from one of the cameras, because they weren't recording the audio

Cassidy with the canal street rebuttal :pimp:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Flip mad cause Cass got the round of applause

Like Cass said, if he gave you money and you CHOSE to go to canal street, that’s on YOU!

Nobody put a gun to your head and made you buy the fugazi joints. Like he said they grown men. I’m asking a grown man to shower or asking where to buy kicks from??? A dude TRIED you like that and you still was loyal :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s dumb

N_ unlaced the fake jawns and actually inserted their feet in them? And walked around in them? :lol: :lol:

I hate people some time :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom