The Combat Jack Show Thread

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Flip mad cause Cass got the round of applause

Like Cass said, if he gave you money and you CHOSE to go to canal street, that’s on YOU!

Nobody put a gun to your head and made you buy the fugazi joints. Like he said they grown men. I’m asking a grown man to shower or asking where to buy kicks from??? A dude TRIED you like that and you still was loyal :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s dumb

N_ unlaced the fake jawns and actually inserted their feet in them? And walked around in them? :lol: :lol:

I hate people some time :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Nah, he raised his voice and tried to son him.

More than likely related to the drama with his baby moms. They split up. Ctg was on his holier than thou “I’m a faithful man and you ain’t **** because you’re not” stuff for a few episodes and I imagine some of that rubbed the BM the wrong way.

Wax been letting Ctg clown em for years. It’s been corny as hell for years also.

More than likely related to the drama with his baby moms. They split up. Ctg was on his holier than thou “I’m a faithful man and you ain’t **** because you’re not” stuff for a few episodes and I imagine some of that rubbed the BM the wrong way.

Wax been letting Ctg clown em for years. It’s been corny as hell for years also.

Reminds me of Gillie and Wallo

and who knew the dude who has always cheated would cheat?

Ctg admits to cheating in the past, then got on the highest of high horses when he turned his life around. Kudos to you fam, but to throw other dudes under the bus is sucker s_.

Some things you just don’t speak on. Especially on a podcast that thousands of people listen to.

Last edited:
also I believe Wax lied / Charlemagne thinks wax lied to him about something. I remember when he first stop showing up CTG was going in saying whatever sign wax is (can’t remember the sign , just remember it was his birthday ) are liars and based on the amount of times he said it throughout the month and the amount of sass that was added , I think it was about wax.

I always thought that about Ross

I wish Math would get out of the gossipy click bait just talking about Just, and talk about producers

Ctg admits to cheating in the past, then got on the highest of high horses when he turned his life around. Kudos to you fam, but to throw other dudes under the bus is sucker s_.

Some things you just don’t speak on. Especially on a podcast that thousands of people listen to.

He do the same thing with the guests on TBC. Dude went from sniffing girls seats to the most PC "us as men must do better..." *** _.

You dudes favorite podcast No Jumper had Richard Spencer :stoneface: You dudes going to keep watching and supporting that ********?

and they're saying Tax ain't doing too well

Didn't listen to this since he has the worst critiques on films. Plus it's clear he hates MBJ for not showing him love as a Newarker.
:lol: Nah he was going off the criticism that he use to hear about how MBJ did not have a lot of speaking roles and wondered why all of a sudden he got a deaf daughter (he didn't see or didn't remember Creed 2) and was doing sign language half the movie :lol:

Fam was basically baiting white ppl and the deaf community the way he went in and was mimicking sign language :lol:

His lack of dialogue is a criticism I’ve heard people give of MBJ. With that and the deaf stuff he was talking bout, it was wrong but a lil funny :lol:

His lack of dialogue is a criticism I’ve heard people give of MBJ. With that and the deaf stuff he was talking bout, it was wrong but a lil funny :lol:

Yeah, I don't think MBJ isn't that good of an actor, but it's cool because it's a bunch of average and below average white actors.

Why does Cassidy come off so angry like he's being forced to do the interview

I forgot about that

Back
Top Bottom