The Combat Jack Show Thread

His karma already came back, 10-fold.

I know that I’m just saying. Maino doing all that lip wrestling with Troy Ave. Either way, Troy confronted dude and busted the same gun Tax had.

Tax literally got provoked and tricked off the streets. Troy’s boy was a casualty so in the end, no one really won.

Of course Troy is going to smile/laugh in the face of pain, I don’t expect dude to mourn or be mad all the time. He’s going to rile Tax and his fans forever.

Either way, Tax allowed himself to be tricked off the streets. Troy’s partner died so, no one really won.

Same way Maino was defending Dimencio in regards to Alpo, Troy was defending the honor of his partner.

Nah, Troy deserves that. Troy has changed up the story to make it look like he was Superman speaking on people for six years.

Tax shot and dropped the gun afterwards. Which was sort of stupid, as you can see with Troy getting it, but also you left it at a crime scene with your fingerprints. He should have taken it and disposed of it....

Troy has been talking about how Uncle Murda and Maino were running and they just walked by Banga. He did the same to Lito and Hovain(RIP). I think the new thing is to get ahead of the story and give your side before the truth or more details come out. That way everything becomes conflated and confusing. That **** is happening with Jonathan Majors now.

For the longest time I've been wondering how Troy was making all this money he brags about, because I don't hear of anyone talking about him musically. He uploads videos, but I don't see any YT views. He calls everyone else a failed rapper though. I've been off him since his Capital Steez comments.

These tough.
s_61477d1c67bd91c2e6006120.jpg

Remember Diamond Dallas Page sued Jay for the “Diamond” signal? It’s crazy how the cultures blend.

Cena took it from Yayo, Cena didn’t even know who Yayo was. It was John Cena’s nephew, who was a G-Unit fan who gave the game to John :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I was Yayo, I’d got my paperwork right and lawyered up. Surprised 50 ain’t nudge him in that direction. Cana made millions off of that gesture. I know Yayo financially straight (shout out the caviar pancakes) but mannnnnnn.

I’d of sued Vince and the WWE so fast

Last edited:
If I was Yayo, I’d got my paperwork right and lawyered up. Surprised 50 ain’t nudge him in that direction. Cana made millions off of that gesture. I know Yayo financially straight (shout out the caviar pancakes) but mannnnnnn.

I’d of sued Vince and the WWE so fast

2 things Yayo’s gonna do without fail.

1. do an interview on Vladtv
2. mention caviar pancakes in said interview :lol:

Back
Top Bottom