The Combat Jack Show Thread

😂 social media makes everything a problem to be addressed…for what it’s worth, from the clips i’ve seen the context did seem different, one was an explicit taunt straight up & down, the other was not, while i don’t think taunting is some egregious offense & is ostensibly #allinthegame, just because the actual gesture was the same the context was different and really an apples to apples comparison

Gillie in the background going we love you Dave and shout out to Iowa :lol:

Of course Wallo spoke on it

I know folks don't like Gillie but he sitting there with Wallo. He spoke for the both of 'em. He said dude ain't there boss and they don't support what he said. What else was supposed to be said?

I'm glad people are seeing Gillie for what he is

calvin-candie-django-unchained.gif

I'm glad people are seeing Gillie for what he is

calvin-candie-django-unchained.gif

Gillie that dude who wants to be in everyone else’s business…. But keeps his hidden.

He’s got a lot of Steve Harvey in him as well.

I feel like since his music career never took off like it was supposed to, now that he’s getting this media glory, it’s a substitute for his lack of music acclaim.

Not to mention he’s getting paid and a lot of publicity? He’s gone protect them good ol’ boys because he feels as if he lucked up, especially with the fact that he’s bitter that his career foundered.

Back
Top Bottom