The Combat Jack Show Thread

You think the producer just stumbled upon that melody, huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dr. Dre use to use an orchestra to duplicate or try and replicate certain melodies without blatantly copying and pasting with software.

If dudes aren’t smart enough as Dre to do that, the that’s on them

Also another thing is that even if what you’re saying took place it would still only be ‘interpolation’ at most. You’re calling Dre “smart” for the exact thing Hitkidd would have done if he has been known of that record. :lol:

sampling: directly sampling the original record vs. interpolation: replaying the melody.

But I still feel like that record is random as **** and anyone can come up with those simple two or three note piano Melodie’s unless someone from Memphis say that’s a regional classic he would have known or something. It ain’t like that’s some super unique melody that they both genuinely couldn’t have individually come up with

Damn. Ain’t seen a Grimey rant in a minute.

wavycrocket wavycrocket get in here bruh we got action :lol:

1682106434192.gif

Child please. You made it a debate by basically saying dude didn’t have the right to sue because he was unaware of a the song until someone brought it to his attention

I never said anything close to that you're just making stuff up to go along with whatever assumptions you have.

I said by him not being aware until someone told him he wasn't handling his business. If you own something you or someone who works for you should be keeping track. He said in the B High video that his fans know his music better than he does.

As I listen to the Mobo Joe interview on the Donnie TV podcast I can hear their influence on Three 6 mafia

Good New Orleans rap history

They sampled Mannie fresh lol

Last edited:
Also another thing is that even if what you’re saying took place it would still only be ‘interpolation’ at most. You’re calling Dre “smart” for the exact thing Hitkidd would have done if he has been known of that record. :lol:

sampling: directly sampling the original record vs. interpolation: replaying the melody.

On some random **** I hear a lot of beats nowadays where ****** do this

They act like weirdos when she starts talking with the giggling and cutting her off, especially Flip. The worst part is he never makes a counterpoint, he's just doing it just to do it.

No joe on pod today, they started rough but 30 min in they got a groove and good pod

I see Usher grabbed Joe girl at the show 😂

I remember Joe mentioning he was gonna go see Usher too :lol:

I’m pretty sure in the past they had a convo about what the guy does when the singer takes ya girl on stage.

Ish was capping and so was Joe :lol:

Yes, they talked about it like 3 pods in after he was added to the show. That's why they make the joke of him getting yt people tatted on him.

Back
Top Bottom