The Combat Jack Show Thread

342514588_6502715479746942_4775556137195871008_n.jpg

These *****s fits :rofl:

Akademiks is goin through it. Type his name on Twitter, yikes. He said shorty beating down on his soul!

Last edited:
I think it was pretty clear that Akademiks had limited interactions with women prior to being known, so no surprises how he moves/talks about em n the shenanigans he gets himself into with the ladies :lol: :smh:

The money just gon attract more crazies, since that’s all they there for

Last edited:
It's more so he's dealing with lowbrow women. Her exposing him makes her look terrible in the process. His money isn't even putting him in different rooms to mess with women with more class or self respect. Dude probably messes with groupies and chicks on tinder. Yet dudes are looking to that goofy as some sort of role model and not just entertainment.

Not getting in to the gossip stuff, because dude deserves it all even if some or all of it's not true.

The funny part to me is dude has been lying about his age. He was born in the 80's and is around 34/35.

It's more so he's dealing with lowbrow women. Her exposing him makes her look terrible in the process. His money isn't even putting him in different rooms to mess with women with more class or self respect. Dude probably messes with groupies and chicks on tinder. Yet dudes are looking to that goofy as some sort of role model and not just entertainment.

Not getting in to the gossip stuff, because dude deserves it all even if some or all of it's not true.

The funny part to me is dude has been lying about his age. He was born in the 80's and is around 34/35.

His ID said 05/17/1990. IDK where the 34/35 thing came from :lol:

I think it was pretty clear that Akademiks had limited interactions with women prior to being known, so no surprises how he moves/talks about em n the shenanigans he gets himself into with the ladies :lol: :smh:

The money just gon attract more crazies, since that’s all they there for

i think it is probably safe to assume that he has ‘had limited interactions with women,’ but it is an assumption & in some ways an irrelevant one…

being a guy that has some money & status, definitely makes interactions with women different, such that whatever one’s prior interactions with women were, it will require much more discernment & discipline

ultimately, in watching a bit of his explanation of his current circumstance, that would seem to be the case…altho given the lifestyle he seems to be living there aren’t too many women that have something going on that would be down for such an arrangement, especially for him…to an extent he is almost limited to that selection of ‘low brow’ women.

He's a trick basically.

That sucks, because Wax was like a day one, but I didn't like how Chatty would try to play dude for content and make him the butt of jokes.

With Wax's history it wasn't a good idea to get with a chick who had friendships with people you're cool with.

Word. And it was cringe as hell when he’d do that because it’s like… damn, ain’t this your mans to the point you call him your brother?

Charlemagne and integrity don’t mix…. That dude would tell on Jesus or his mama, if it meant sparing him.

He’s an opportunist (as I’ve said that time and time again) he’s one of those entertainers that if he ever fell out of favor, he’d kill himself.

That Wendy Williams tutelage set him up for what he he’s. You guys see what’s happening with her, not that she lost her show and whatnot. She’s in flux

Back
Top Bottom