The Combat Jack Show Thread

Vince is successful in terms of having a loyal cult following but he was never going to be top tier globally famous like a Snoop

Damn, not sitting through a Rory and Mal pod even to see Trackmasters. Hopefully they go somewhere else. I want to hear what they’re doing and how their sound is. I hope it’s still original. They’re somehow underrated. Never mentioned and they were involved in mad ****.

Both Best of Me songs are classic.

Yo anyone know how old Gillie is? My man trying to say he 39 and I’m saying no ****in way. He look old as ****. I thought he was like 45.

Damn, not sitting through a Rory and Mal pod even to see Trackmasters. Hopefully they go somewhere else. I want to hear what they’re doing and how their sound is. I hope it’s still original. They’re somehow underrated. Never mentioned and they were involved in mad ****.

Both Best of Me songs are classic.

Yo anyone know how old Gillie is? My man trying to say he 39 and I’m saying no ****in way. He look old as ****. I thought he was like 45.

lil Wayne is 40… Gillie is not younger than that. Gillie son was 25. I doubt he had him at 14 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rapper ages are always funny…Remember when Cam and the dips was running around calling Jay Z old, so yo embraced it switching to the “grown n sexy” look and talking bout 30 is the new 20 :lol:

All I’m saying is, fans not allowing any room for dudes like Vince anyway. Regardless of his musical style, output, etc.

Hip hop is in a completely different state and they’re purposely pushing out dudes like Vince.

Vince ain’t no boring than Larry June or Boldy James

It's wild some of the rappers people prop up while calling someone else boring

Game did the same, acting like he would have been retired at 30 :lol:

Calling someone old who's like 5 years older than you is funny.

Game put it in his song dissing about rapping at 38 and now hes 43 still rapping offering features to rappers for a couple bands

It's wild some of the rappers people prop up while calling someone else boring

God forbid you call someone like durk, Finess2tymes, moneybagg yo boring. Just cause dudes scream and use autotune and every song, regurgitate the same lingo… people want to hype of that basic a*** s*** like it’s not the blueprint of the past 10 years.

All these dudes be carbon copies.

I’m telling you, pill popper, “drank”, autotune, 808 music is so commonplace man it’s funny. S*** is trash.

When Houston was doing the syrup sipping music, it was all smooth, laid back, cruising music.

Laid back in the 80s, 90s, 2000s = Pull out the whip, cruise through the city and enjoy life.

In 2020s? They consider it “boring”. I’m telling you man, ecstasy, molly, etc done fried these dudes heads man. It’s the dope. All the dudes who I knew who grew up popping pills are erratic and fidgety as hell.

Fast forward to the 2020s, them same types are all grown up nationwide, and they create the music that mimics it.

Pills have ruined rap music. “Designer” drugs, synthetic drugs have RUINED hip hop but no one wants to have that dialogue

God forbid you call someone like durk, Finess2tymes, moneybagg yo boring. Just cause dudes scream and use autotune and every song, regurgitate the same lingo… people want to hype of that basic a*** s*** like it’s not the blueprint of the past 10 years.

All these dudes be carbon copies.

I’m telling you, pill popper, “drank”, autotune, 808 music is so commonplace man it’s funny. S*** is trash.

When Houston was doing the syrup sipping music, it was all smooth, laid back, cruising music.

Laid back in the 80s, 90s, 2000s = Pull out the whip, cruise through the city and enjoy life.

In 2020s? They consider it “boring”. I’m telling you man, ecstasy, molly, etc done fried these dudes heads man. It’s the dope. All the dudes who I knew who grew up popping pills are erratic and fidgety as hell.

Fast forward to the 2020s, they’re all grown up and they create the music that mimics it.

Pills have ruined rap music. “Designer” drugs, synthetic drugs have RUINED hip hop but no one wants to have that dialogue

Oh we need you back in the rap thread

Clown got tricked off the street. Now he in there sewing up safety vests and making license plates.

Kept another n_ name in his mouth but he so “gangsta” dudes cease to amaze me.

The few clips I listened to while Tax been locked up he always talking about somebody doing him wrong.

Has Tax owned up to anything? Has he one time said "I was doing too much".

The few clips I listened to while Tax been locked up he always talking about somebody doing him wrong.

Has Tax owned up to anything? Has he one time said "I was doing too much".

Nah, he still tweets regularly. I've come to the conclusion a minute ago he has some screws loose. He's still in character of a internet troll 24/7. He's still hating, trolling and blaming others for his actions.

I didn't even bother posting last week how he was going at Joe randomly, because of some podcast ranking. Dude has been in jail almost seven years and he's still worried about podcast wars and who's number one. ****s weird.

Maybe he thinks he can come home and be Wallo at 65 years old. :ohwell:

Nah, he still tweets regularly. I've come to the conclusion a minute ago he has some screws loose. He's still in character of a internet troll 24/7. He's still hating, trolling and blaming others for his actions.

I didn't even bother posting last week how he was going at Joe randomly, because of some podcast ranking. Dude has been in jail almost seven years and he's still worried about podcast wars and who's number one. ****s weird.

Maybe he thinks he can come home and be Wallo at 65 years old. :ohwell:

Shoot with the way the world is now, fool just might catch lightning in a bottle at 65 :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom