The Combat Jack Show Thread

Dudes ACTUALLY take advice and admire these two cats???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at these folks :lol: :lol:rollin

8461872E-8A80-4335-A014-8686743865C7.jpeg

Weren't they crying about being demonetized? After that you can't try and get your respect back.

yeah from what I heard its b/c superchats were supposedly their largest revenue stream, supposedly they've brought in like $1.5mil in superchats through their run

Dudes ACTUALLY take advice and admire these two cats???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at these folks :lol: :lol:rollin

8461872E-8A80-4335-A014-8686743865C7.jpeg

🤔😂🤔 how should they look tho? what's that got with if people find what they talk about applicable/helpful?

as for them crying about their livelihood being taken away, i'm apt to think they had to be playing it up for affect...i can't imagine they didn't see it coming with how reckless they discuss some of their topics...if they stuck to the script of the more popular show w/the women they could have kept running it up, it's been a proven formula

them dudes ain’t married or ever show who they’re dating…. DEFINITELY don’t look fit. Blind leading the blind.

I just google them and NEVER see them taking pictures with women. They’re always taking pics with other men but do you. Be my guess and keep following dweebs.

We are all lame in the eyes of someone, which these guys just look like the type in my opinion. I vet anyone and I look at their images and they’re never with women.

Fit? Where?

Attachments

• 531A408F-7FF2-4DE1-83A9-7441D047C48F.jpeg
    531A408F-7FF2-4DE1-83A9-7441D047C48F.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 136
I just googled them guys and damn near every picture, there’s not a woman in site :lol: :lol:

They have a plethora of pictures with other men though

🤔😂🤔 how should they look tho? what's that got with if people find what they talk about applicable/helpful?

Dudes don’t look like they pull any woman (again, are they married, do they have kids, never see any pics with the opposite sex) how they hell they kicking knowledge with no b****’s?

I pressed play on a couple YouTube shorts/interviews and listened to them dudes speak and immediately closed it (I don’t need relationship advice or advice on how to be a man) I only learned about them on NT so I went to their page and laughed myself off of it.

Last edited:
Dudes don’t look like they pull any woman (again, are they married, do they have kids, never see any pics with the opposite sex) how they hell they kicking knowledge with no b****’s?

I pressed play on a couple YouTube shorts/interviews and listened to them dudes speak and immediately closed it (I don’t need relationship advice or advice on how to be a man) I only learned about them on NT so I went to their page and laughed myself off of it.

their success, such as it is/was rests on the demographics of their audience, mostly younger guys and you have to think that there are a lot of dudes today who are raised by their mothers w/little to no male influence to give the the 'game' such as it were, so guys are going to look to the internet for answers...it's not going to really appeal to everyone, especially in clips where it's about sensationalism & virality

distilled down, what they say isn't nearly as controversial as they would claim but since they are kinda selling the adversarial ethos, they purposely err on that wave of saying things in the most ill mannered/trolling way 😂

i suppose whether or not they actually pulling/can pull is a valid question but on some level it's irrelevant because, at least from what I have seen, they aren't really telling guys necessarily how to hack manhood, get women, or do relationship(s). rather they explain some intersexual dynamics with some common sense understanding of human behavior, data, evolutionary psychology, statistics, and the actual things the women on their shows do & say...it can be entertaining as spectacle and illustrative/informative if paying attention.

most guys in that realm of content, if they are interested in getting to something honest, are going to get criticism for it; we are all imperfect but to extent anyone starts talking about women and their 'flaws' or what it means to be judged as a man it is going to seen as problematic and/or playing into male fantasy

Makes sense. I be forgetting that I’m 35 and that type of content isn’t geared towards my demographic.

The 16-30 age range definitely makes sense. You’re right. One of those “I shouldn’t be worried about something” not meant for me anyway. Makes sense

Makes sense. I be forgetting that I’m 35 and that type of content isn’t geared towards my demographic.

The 16-30 age range definitely makes sense. You’re right. One of those “I shouldn’t be worried about something” not meant for me anyway. Makes sense
It’s def a good portion of dudes older than you that is a apart of their audience, they the main ones that bring this type of content into different discussions…It ain’t the teenage viewers that helped those dudes make any noise

It’s alotta lost, jaded and straight pathetic dudes out here who’s suppose to be “grown men” and need these online ppl/social media to guide or make em feel better

It’s def a good portion of dudes older than you that is a apart of their audience, they the main ones that bring this type of content into different discussions…It ain’t the teenage viewers that helped those dudes make any noise

It’s alotta lost, jaded and straight pathetic dudes out here who’s suppose to be “grown men” and need these online ppl/social media to guide or make em feel better

wouldn't disagree, the thing about the lack of examples of manhood (and womanhood for that matter) is not limited to younger set and there definitely is a 'team sports' us-them dynamic going on such that for some it is completely about 'winning' the argument(s)...that said, both genders are having issues navigating what the new roles are...it is really only men tho that get made out to be weird for trying to figure it out procedurally

i've stated this before and i get that it is just one of the enduring double standards, men complaining is never going to be seen as affirming as it is for women...but i think it's interesting that men's struggles are kinda put off as being 'lost, jaded, and straight pathetic' meanwhile women pretty much get a pass and aren't really made out to be those same things when by equivalence they absolutely are (tho not saying that women need to be called these things)...people in general moan about shortcomings, be it their own or others and commiserate about them ain't nothing new, it is what it is

Start a podcast and get them ****** outta here :lol:

That’s a negative. Grown men should know how to talk to women. Either you have it or you don’t.

Everyone isn’t trying to be a podcaster or influencer :lol: :lol:lol :lol:

Get it how you live.

You probably believe that cat Walter has 1,000 bodies

Last edited:
a as a
Not to defend them but yeah

1693967565993.png

that was a easy quick search

You must’ve scrolled all the away down because I can’t find that one.

Majority of their pics is with other men and I’m sure they pay those women to come on their show or they’re just there for publicity.

Them dudes awkward man

I googled their names individually and their brand. But YOU would be the type to admire these cats :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• B1CE6447-B0A6-495F-9B4E-45A0284042E5.png
    B1CE6447-B0A6-495F-9B4E-45A0284042E5.png
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • 064425C4-48B0-447B-86F3-1DD5C2BCBA74.png
    064425C4-48B0-447B-86F3-1DD5C2BCBA74.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • C03DA153-2120-4118-8FE4-EE9DC6E8A306.png
    C03DA153-2120-4118-8FE4-EE9DC6E8A306.png
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • 7F1E7418-0988-4399-9507-0081351D314E.png
    7F1E7418-0988-4399-9507-0081351D314E.png