The Combat Jack Show Thread

Buddy in the box talking about Joe though….. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Buddy in the box talking about everyone actually
Tax was only responding to Joe tho.

When Tax was screaming in his face and threw dirt on his name after the fact he was silent. Mind you last time he spoke on Tax he was saying Free Tax and had a sympathetic energy for him

Tax was only responding to Joe tho.

When Tax was screaming in his face and threw dirt on his name after the fact he was silent. Mind you last time he spoke on Tax he was saying Free Tax and had a sympathetic energy for him
Tax started dissing Joe out of nowhere. Joe always shouted him out and at one point Tax ****** with Joe. Tax just phony. Reddit dudes pulling all types of Tax receipts.

1694298737324.png

1694298756153.png

1694298791753.png

So Taxtone really just a glorified shooter with no hands??

I understand why he tote the fire and is so gung-ho. Buddy ain’t got a knuckle game :lol:

Basically was afraid to shoot the fair one with joe budden

Right message
Wrong messenger

Joe only talking like that cuz buddy in a box

Nah, Joe would probably **** Tax up.

I talked about it when it happen. After Joe had his altercation with b, Tax's attitude towards Joe changed. He realized Joe wasn't ***** like he thought. People cackle over the Wu ****, but Joe isn't a sucka and will fight and b isn't a small dude.

and I've been saying that for the longest that it could have been a fight with Troy, but Tax made it something different.

Tax started dissing Joe out of nowhere. Joe always shouted him out and at one point Tax ****** with Joe. Tax just phony. Reddit dudes pulling all types of Tax receipts.

1694298737324.png

1694298756153.png

1694298791753.png

a lot of Azelia Banks in dude.

He's a troll 24/7. I'm not sure how you can go through troll and super thug.

Like has been said many times when he’s brought up, Tax was just destined to crash out. Joe wasn’t wrong with what he was saying in any way. :smh:

But **** all that. We just gonna ignore the lime green flip flops huh? :lol:

Also Joe sprayed the AK

He had shots for Rory/Mal, Chatty, Unfresh and Unfit and the mush mouth dude.

Apparently Rory is on another pod talking about Joe and compared him to BS High dude. :lol: He said Rory wanted to take Mal's pay for not showing up to the patreons. So yeah, I would look at Mal weirdly, because Mal was standing up for Rory, but Rory was quick to try to throw him under the bus in reverse. That **** is nasty. Lazy sack of **** :rofl: I've come to the conclusion that Rory and Mal are like Dame, they really have nothing interesting to talk about other than Joe.

Ish seemed sort of pissed at the mush mouth dude. Flip too. Dude is trying hard to be relevant.

Funny pod, after you got past the Drake **** :smh:

Last edited:
Imagine if Tax shot Stephanie Santiago or Joe over podcast beef. :smh:

**** is wild.

Charlamagne should have cut dude off, but he was probably scared too. People just ignore Tax tried to make it so Troy couldn't testify.

and maybe we now know why Joe was so calm and walked out 🤷‍♂️

and pulling a Tory Lanez and trying to have Young Lito defend you, when Lito wasn't even directly in the area. Trying to win public perception instead of the actual case :smh:

Zaire's pod is pretty good. It's funny to hear them talk about football like they're the old vets at 27 and 28.

They have ADHD the way they jump from topic to topic though

I can’t tell if Rory is truly hurt or recognizes that their time is up and uses Joe’s name for views.

I was wondering the same.

Joe had the shot about Stitcher shutting down.

He might be trying to get streams and attention up to try to get another deal.

The Rory and Mal podcast leans heavily on the other three on the show and what they have going on.

Man this a GREAT interview! Bird saying they already being offered 5 million a show if the Hot Boyz tour.

He’s one of the few cats who embellish, but I believe EVERYTHING (Except saying he brokered the Universal deal at 20)

C’mon bruh, you did that deal in like 1997/1998. He was no younger than 27 :lol: :lol:.

Last edited:
I have never heard so many lies told in an interview ever.

1. A billion records sold
2. 100 billion streams
3. Juvie never sold less than 5 million each time he released an album.
4. $5 million per show. $10 million if you include Nicki and Drake.

And he says all this with a straight face.

Funny Marco or someone gotta come with a long paper of time based facts that just show some of that **** ain’t possible :lol:

Dude stay with them “we was millionaires in high school/our teens” type stories and tryna take a decade off when he linked with UMG. Bro a legend but cmon man :lol:

Nah, Joe would probably **** Tax up.

I talked about it when it happen. After Joe had his altercation with b, Tax's attitude towards Joe changed. He realized Joe wasn't ***** like he thought. People cackle over the Wu ****, but Joe isn't a sucka and will fight and b isn't a small dude.

and I've been saying that for the longest that it could have been a fight with Troy, but Tax made it something different.
What’s the story with Joe and the B dude ? No idea who that is

Back
Top Bottom