The Combat Jack Show Thread

The fact that Chris stayed on dummy time after that Rihanna **** is what stopped his growth. For some weird reason he thought that gave him some street cred. He supposed to be a blood, the girl karate got a restraining order on him, all the BS fights he been in. He blackballed himself.

Math is a funny dude

Definitely not a man of integrity. He sees Bigga as dissing him, when he was just telling the truth. Notice how he never has receipts of actual payment to people. It could be easily solved, see I was paying them. But he wasn't, so he just says a lot of nothing.

Math is a funny dude

Definitely not a man of integrity. He sees Bigga as dissing him, when he was just telling the truth. Notice how he never has receipts of actual payment to people. It could be easily solved, see I was paying them. But he wasn't, so he just says a lot of nothing.

At some point it’s gotta be Math lol this his third set of co hosts lol

Doesn't he save a lot of it for when they don't pod or in december?

he’ll put stuff on patreon but that math ep happened when flip first got on the pod

they were supposed to have a show together, all 3 of em and they cut math out

I think it was even maths idea

like tasha k, joe loves to play stupid but he knew who she was and what she was about before the sit down so for him to not release it or have done it at all made no sense

The Tasha K stuff. I only know of her for the Cardi lawsuit, so it's weird he did that. But it seems he did that for Flip and his COE.

It seems like a lot of people try to get on the pod through Ish and Flip. I notice Joe chilled with having KOB/Shampoo on the pod and he just appears with Flip now. He's been doing the pod too long to not realize that everyone he has on the pod it's going to be a reflection of him and he's going to get the blowback for being on the show or their comments. It's not Jerry or Maury where they can have the most degenerate people and it's a separation.

bird-king-shark.gif

I can't say it's bird behavior, because most women are like that. They'll be dead wrong and hypocritical as hell and not be able to see it.

There's double standards that they benefit from and grow up believing.

Seems like Flip has brought up a money/contract issue a couple times. I can see him pressing Joe for money come February and it’ll be drama

Back
Top Bottom