The Combat Jack Show Thread

fam, y’all better not act like I didn’t say this a few posts ago and y’all said I was completely wrong

I saw this happening from jump lol

if true of course

That's another thing, for a _ that claim he don't like being bothered he always broadcast what spots he be at.

"Yeah y'all know I'm in such and such every Thursday at 11:45 hahaha"

If you’re a grown man letting “words” get you off your square, you are a loser. People talk about “running down” on someone because of words. Bro that’s the EASIEST way to get acquitted for a murder charge because of self defense.

At a certain age, cats need to realize that. Imagine if Joe had the toolie and these crash dummies continue to confront him because their feelings got hurt by words :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I digress

Like Chi-Ali dumbass threw his life away and did 25 years in the can because a dude said “SMD” dudes are weird man. I was always raised as long as you don’t touch me, you can say whatever but, maybe because I got the gift of gab and I know how to return fire but I just never understood it.

That's funny though, everyone in the world is on these dudes about their scamming and Joe is the focus. The youtubers that got this rolling been kicking these dudes back in for months.

they don’t live in jersey

and I knew the tuff talk bout tax would come back, I spoke on that back then too

joe complicating his personal space and time chasing content

if the ringleader don’t care bout his freedom you really think the underlings do?

IAA went to **** when they started that nascar ****. Then they left and it was done. I haven’t watched since. They hit their groove right before that nascar and it was real good.

If Joe was smart, he’d leverage this into something along the lines of celebrity boxing. Whoever has an issue should get in the ring with him. I think they’d make some good money

F6744214-F457-4E90-80A5-F74CC7B0E4A3.jpeg
****s jokes but then it’s not :lol:

Look like it’s actually Tax though lol

IAA went to **** when they started that nascar ****. Then they left and it was done. I haven’t watched since. They hit their groove right before that nascar and it was real good.
Brandon was trying to do way too much and expand too much too soon. Dude gonna be yelling and brining up mental health on whatever pod he’s on

I can't picture Joe fighting, dude extra flabby and he smoke. He need some security asap.

I think Joe doesn't wants to travel solo and not have everyone in his business. He really needs to use some of that stripper money for security.

He needs to move smarter especially if it's his second time with Tax. That might be also why Math had Bigga in the spot and not just for the artist. Tax is a crash out, and apparently he has a bunch of others around him who are lifetime criminals who don't value their freedom either.

Back
Top Bottom