The Combat Jack Show Thread

"You can literally hear rory say " We were speaking for them" then pointing off camera when Joe asked them about being overworked and underpaid. The guys haven't changed their story but everyone else is"

interesting

"You can literally hear rory say " We were speaking for them" then pointing off camera when Joe asked them about being overworked and underpaid. The guys haven't changed their story but everyone else is"

interesting

but Savon and Alex did say they felt that way. Hell, I remember when Savon asked for a raise when he moved out.

it dragged on cause rory and mal keep ducking the conversation instead of addressing it full on

I just find it weird that they are holding back for a man who clearly didn’t care bout them

I also find it weird how many people are trying to make rory and mal the bad guys for a situation they (the people) have nothing to do with

it dragged on cause rory and mal keep ducking the conversation instead of addressing it full on

I just find it weird that they are holding back for a man who clearly didn’t care bout them

I also find it weird how many people are trying to make rory and mal the bad guys for a situation they (the people) have nothing to do with

but you're doing the same thing. 🤷‍♂️

but you're doing the same thing. 🤷‍♂️

to joe?

I’d disagree

everything i speak on has been said by the people involved

people have just picked sides based off liking joe or thinking his pod is better or just pure d riding

I listen to both pods

one story hasn’t changed and the other story has along with having a track record of destroying contracts and relationships

I don't believe Rory and Mal didn't feel overworked. Especially since it was specific days and times they had to show up.

Mal wasn't showing up for Patreon episodes.

Yeah, towards the end of the Spotify deal Mal had mentioned he wanted the pod to be once a week.

Savon did say he would tell Joe he was lacking as a leader and he would take Rory and Mal's side on certain things like getting a lawyer. Joe felt like them getting lawyers was "going against him". :smh: :lol:

This is a lot going on and it's one common dominator, Joe. He sitting back like the Joker enjoying this ****.

chaos-chaotic.gif

Agreed. Joe, historically, has stirred the pot and would end up saying things like “I don’t have an issue with anyone” “I never want to talk to any of these ******” etc.

It’s clear he cares about making the content more than their friendship. I think it would be a big money maker for all of them if they sat down and didn’t let cooler heads prevail. It would be a **** show, which is in keeping with what all this has become over the past few years anyway.

I don't understand how Mal and Rory turned this into them versus Savon and Alex. Especially considering both said they didn't even bother listen to the whole pod. So they had a pod behind patreon based on clips that were probably sent to them? That's some lazy ****.

I hope Mal and Rory are using this for content, because it really makes no sense. Mal's more defensive over that than the stuff Joe said.

Savon's like, I went from being homeless to staying in the Four Seasons, and Mal ****ted on that? huh? I didn't even understand that, because Joe could have had him staying at Holiday Inn. That's not really something Joe had to do.

It's really passive aggressive, and the real reason is they're upset they had Joe on the pod. We aren't going to go at Joe, because we know how low he's going to go, so we're going to go at Savon.

Word, that was sucker **** on Mal’s end. Savon should be allowed to express gratitude without catching an unnecessary shot from Mal. Especially since we know Mal’s real issue is with Joe.

All 3 of them have done some sucker ****, but continue to speak about their involvement as though their hands are clean.

Yall shouldn’t need Joe’s blessing to get a lawyer. You in a business venture where contracts are involved. Common sense would tell you to lawyer up from the jump. On the other hand, Joe looking at them lawyering up as “going against him” is also foul. He’s been burned in business before, which should have taught him to have good lawyers on his team. You can’t be mad at your friends for doing the same.

Agreed. Joe, historically, has stirred the pot and would end up saying things like “I don’t have an issue with anyone” “I never want to talk to any of these ******” etc.

It’s clear he cares about making the content more than their friendship. I think it would be a big money maker for all of them if they sat down and didn’t let cooler heads prevail. It would be a **** show, which is in keeping with what all this has become over the past few years anyway.

It was a bunch of bad business and lack of communication overall.

On one hand Mal and Rory are saying they were happy had no problems, and Rory said he was getting $40,000 a month. Now all of a sudden it was just lack of transparency. So when everyone was complaining, you guys were just sitting there silent? I don't believe that at all. I've been a worker and management.

and Joe took advantage of them being stupid and Joe is a bad businessman. He operates from a creative. They were making more after Spotify so they should be happy.

And it seemed like Savon was saying what I thought, that Rory and Mal didn't understand Patreon, especially Mal. The more Patreon content you have, the more people join. The more you will make.

And I know what it was, Joe was joking on Rory's mothers Mazi and they saw the money they perceived Joe was making. But even Savon told them to get a lawyer. I've been saying get a lawyer for years instead of saying Joe stole.

I'm about over this situation until they all sit down together. Everyone is just going to make themselves a superhero in their own mind from a distance, especially Mal and Joe.

I don't understand how Mal and Rory turned this into them versus Savon and Alex.

Seems pretty simple to me, there was a point of grey area where Mal and Rory had already indicated something was up with the “accounting” and the rest of the team (Screen Man and Savon) comes to them with their grievances while R&M were waiting for Ubers

Parks tells Joe and now years later when Joe asks about it Savon and Alex tryna act like R&M came to them complaining like they were more than just interns, which is the opposite of what R&M say happen lol

Alex especially was kinda tripping putting extra sauce on it if what R&M says is true :lol: “what can we do we just interns” whatever happened beyond or around that is moot cause that’s weird

But I agree that at this point they should do a big *** super pod with all 3 shows and just throw everything on the table. It’s cringe to see them go back and forth for years like this is the Roc breakup lol over a podcast

Parks tells Joe and now years later when Joe asks about it Savon and Alex tryna act like R&M came to them complaining like they were more than just interns, which is the opposite of what R&M say happen lol

Savon said that he told Parks about the meeting, then Parks told Ian, Ian told Joe. Like I said it's too much. :lol:

parks just admitted that savon and alex said things incorrectly

he tried to squash everything while still not admitting his role in the whole thing

it’s just so many people involved and joe never gonna take accountability even tho he changed most of his practices since

parks just admitted that savon and alex said things incorrectly

he tried to squash everything while still not admitting his role in the whole thing

it’s just so many people involved and joe never gonna take accountability even tho he changed most of his practices since

I think Parks is downplaying his involvement.

Savon and Alex wouldn't feel comfortable saying this out loud, if it wasn't a group thing. They would have saved it for their own group chat.

The only part I believe Parks in was him saying it was three years ago, and none of it matters anymore.

Joe hasn't learned his lesson about his mouth. And going out the next night, much less staying in the club to finish the evening after scrapping :lol: Joe is a different individual.

and it's strange as hell how Flip brings JR with him to possible altercations.

Back
Top Bottom