The Combat Jack Show Thread

man joe putting alotta people in danger and still going out with people who not tryna fight with him

you shouldn’t be getting punched on close to 30 let alone 50

He's older, richer, more famous. Def gotta move different. Actually probably should have been left Jersey.

And isn't Korey his security?

I was bouta post that clip lol

then I got caught up in the comments

joe ain’t tryna make math a bigger name than he already is

he could’ve just edited that segment out if true

especially with how joe was answering questions on their last interview together on maths show

Some beef is everlasting

I don't understand Mal

You didn't feel overworked and underpaid, but you weren't really involved in the Patreon and weren't upset at your pay and even wanted to give Savon and Alex more? Yet Joe stole money? I also notice Rory fell back from that and Mal is the one who keeps repeating it now. I think in a way to get at Joe.

I think all of them, Parks, Mal, Savon, Alex and Rory were all ****ting on Joe.

you look at how it all played out you can see savons whole team was plotting to get up outta there even before rory and mal left

they were even scared to invite joe to their get together and even the pod

you look at how it all played out you can see savons whole team was plotting to get up outta there even before rory and mal left

they were even scared to invite joe to their get together and even the pod

For more money, yeah.That's anybody.

He works part time for Joe now.

I don't understand Mal

You didn't feel overworked and underpaid, but you weren't really involved in the Patreon and weren't upset at your pay and even wanted to give Savon and Alex more? Yet Joe stole money? I also notice Rory fell back from that and Mal is the one who keeps repeating it now. I think in a way to get at Joe.

I think all of them, Parks, Mal, Savon, Alex and Rory were all ****ting on Joe.

It could be that Joe didn't pay what was agreed?

Back
Top Bottom