The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe hasn't learned his lesson about his mouth. And going out the next night, much less staying in the club to finish the evening after scrapping :lol: Joe is a different individual

Screenshot_20231108_131156_Reddit.jpg

Joe hasn't learned his lesson about his mouth. And going out the next night, much less staying in the club to finish the evening after scrapping :lol: Joe is a different individual.

and it's strange as hell how Flip brings JR with him to possible altercations.
Flip and I are around the same age. He must've had JR really young.

My 6 year old and I are close but I don't ever see me being close enough with him that I'm calling him for backup. Maybe when I'm 50 and he's 20 it will be different.

My 6 year old and I are close but I don't ever see me being close enough with him that I'm calling him for backup. Maybe when I'm 50 and he's 20 it will be different.
Flip is different. He said that he and his wife got into it, he took his two day old baby and drove to Brooklyn.

I think his son is around 20

I mean, if you know someone is going to have your back, it's your son/dad. But it's the idea of bringing him to altercations, and he's talked about fighting with him before. It's rather weird, especially with the way people don't fight these days. You're bringing fist to a gun fight.

I can’t comment on that Dee-1 mess in the other thread, so I’ll do it here. But I get sooooo tired of dudes like him. No man is responsible for you and your extended family. He’s going at Ross and Meek. Again, like the Deion Sanders situation. These dudes have ALWAYS had balanced music. They’ve always sprinkled a message or jewels in their songs, along with the more gutter and street messages as well.

Why didn’t he go after Drake, Lil Durk, Future, the drill rappers, etc…. He wants to single out Ross? Why not mention the good music J. Cole produces.

Newsflash we are not a MONILITH. We are not the same.

He mentioned Ross and Meek by name, but didn’t mention the manager by name who spoke on the OTGenasis song? Cowardly

The FANS PROMOTE and champion the violence more than the artist. These fans love a good song about drugs, alcohol, shooting, etc. it’s despicable. They can’t name an R&B, or jazz musician to save their lives.

Again, if you don’t like rap. Listen to something that else. That’s a personal problem. But deep down inside, they love the music.

It’s like when a weed smoker says marijuana isn’t addictive. I’ve heard a million dudes say they’ve stopped smoking. You ask for how long, and they respond with “two weeks”.

Stop blaming rap for people being idiots man. It’s getting ridiculous

(This has nothing to do with buddy’s career either. He can spit and I remember checking for his stuff over the course of years) but c’mon man.

Last edited:
Play some conscious hip hop for most of these fans and their going to say “cut it off”

All hypocrites

Dude has songs with Game, a KNOWN blood :lol: :lol: :lol: man please

N_ got slashes in his eyebrows…. Where I’m from, that meant gang affiliation.

Last edited:
New Trap Lore Ross episode.

Not really sure where these fit as far as threads but I do enjoyed this deep dives.

I seen that too and that was 2021. Fairly recent. Street rap, gangsta rap, drug dealer rap is not going anywhere. I get his point and the discussion is fair but it's pointless to tell dudes their content should change. Just don't listen to it.
Yup that’s where I’m at with it…We got the internet and streaming, alotta options to avoid the music you don’t like

And rap is big business, you can’t expect the ppl involved to put principles over profit in America…doesn’t happen with anything where money flowing so why hold em to an unrealistic standard?

I can’t comment on that Dee-1 mess in the other thread, so I’ll do it here. But I get sooooo tired of dudes like him. No man is responsible for you and your extended family. He’s going at Ross and Meek. Again, like the Deion Sanders situation. These dudes have ALWAYS had balanced music. They’ve always sprinkled a message or jewels in their songs, along with the more gutter and street messages as well.

Why didn’t he go after Drake, Lil Durk, Future, the drill rappers, etc…. He wants to single out Ross? Why not mention the good music J. Cole produces.

you think he wouldn’t also call out Drake, Future, Durk etc?

I love Ross and don’t need for him to change nor do I think he’s as influential on the youth as a Carti or Ken Carson or YB or any of the dozens of <26 year old rappers if we talking about “street culture” being pushed onto young ******

But let’s keep it real if Ross didn’t still rap like that he’d fall off which is the larger issue…just a matter of is it chicken or the egg of that being all fans want to hear or if that’s all that mainstream artists keep coming with.

And also we’re surprisingly at a point where people who are older for the first time in my vantage point do deflections like this or just have accepted what it is and we really are beyond a point of no return

This ties into this convo too because when ****** was mad about the Kai Cenat jail stream **** the first thing I thought was what Joe thought…so what about rap music? And as usual ****** who are well above 35-40 years old come with the deflections because we love “the culture” lol

I love Ross and don’t need for him to change nor do I think he’s as influential on the youth as a Carti or Ken Carson or YB or any of the dozens of <26 year old rappers if we talking about “street culture” being pushed onto young ******

But let’s keep it real if Ross didn’t still rap like that he’d fall off which is the larger issue…just a matter of is it chicken or the egg of that being all fans want to hear or if that’s all that mainstream artists keep coming with.

And also we’re surprisingly at a point where people who are older for the first time in my vantage point do deflections like this or just have accepted what it is and we really are beyond a point of no return

This ties into this convo too because when ****** was mad about the Kai Cenat jail stream **** the first thing I thought was what Joe thought…so what about rap music? And as usual ****** who are well above 35-40 years old come with the deflections because we love “the culture” lol

Who deflected? The dude said Ross and Meek don’t do anything which is completely false. Meek and Ross have always sprinkled in consciousness in their music. Dudes need to stop acting like their wasn’t violence during biblical times. Humans have been violent before rap. Drugs, alcohol, guns have been around before hip hop.

Human beings are just lousy and lack accountability. Your generation doesn’t even like lyricism.

Denzel Curry is overlooked in your generation. J. Cole is overlooked by your generation.

Y’all love trash like Fivio Foreign and Lil Pump :lol: :lol:

So miss me with everything you’re saying. Y’all don’t like conscious hip hop

Why he didn’t call out these trash drill rappers?

Again, no one is forcing you to listen to rap? Why do you listen to rap if it’s such a problem?

Why won’t Dee-1 become a preacher? Got to the mosque.

He literally did an interview with TURK and didn’t check Turk for his past music. And I’m still a huge Turk fan. These dudes want to blame everyone for these problems in society. Rap isn’t the issue. People are. The consumers are.

These dudes be HYPOCRITES. Deep down they love the music. That’s their problem. They hate the fact that they love the music.

Again, like I said play some conscious music at a function or for half these people who are so critical of hip hop, they’ll tell you to cut it off.

People are such hypocrites out here.

Last edited:

That Kai Cenat thing just looked goofy and silly. I seen a couple clips and I was just like "nah not for me". One clip he was climbing over the wall to get to some girls. :lol:

Never understood that jail s****. Gay as hell how these “men” seem to enjoy jail.

I saw a dude comment once “How is young thug getting his hair done in jail?” Like these dudes are reallyyyy naive. Child rearing is at an all-time low

Yes, buddy sitting between another mans legs and getting his hair done. That’s how it goes in there.

Last edited:
Who deflected? The dude said Ross and Meek don’t do anything which is completely false. Meek and Ross have always sprinkled in consciousness in their music. Dudes need to stop acting like their wasn’t violence during biblical times. Humans have been violent before rap. Drugs, alcohol, guns have been around before hip hop.

Human beings are just lousy and lack accountability. Your generation doesn’t even like lyricism.

Denzel Curry is overlooked in your generation. J. Cole is overlooked by your generation.

Y’all love trash like Fivio Foreign and Lil Pump :lol: :lol:

So miss me with everything you’re saying. Y’all don’t like conscious hip hop

Why he didn’t call out these trash drill rappers?

Again, no one is forcing you to listen to rap? Why do you listen to rap if it’s such a problem?

Why won’t Dee-1 become a preacher? Got to the mosque.

He literally did an interview with TURK and didn’t check Turk for his past music. And I’m still a huge Turk fan. These dudes want to blame everyone for these problems in society. Rap isn’t the issue. People are. The consumers are.

These dudes be HYPOCRITES. Deep down they love the music. That’s their problem. They hate the fact that they love the music.

Again, like I said play some conscious music at a function or for half these people who are so critical of hip hop, they’ll tell you to cut it off.

People are such hypocrites out here.

Again you’re doing everything and going everywhere but just acknowledging that there’s no reason that Ross still has to have this same mob boss character other than the fact that that’s what we’re comfortable with in rap from the artists to the fans and that’s okay. Saying that as someone who gonna bump their album when it drop tonight :lol:

You latch on to these random things like the idea that Dee-1 wouldn’t also call out Durk or Lil Baby or whoever just because he happens to be focused on Ross/Meek’s new single

I just wish rap could get to a place of saying we don’t care instead of all these deflections. He brings up subject matter and influence and Ross brings up giving out turkeys. Joe says you can’t be mad at Kai Cenat for the jail thing and be a fan of raps content and Mecca brings up KRS-One :lol: **** outta here

I think we really have a trait in us that make it hard to take collective criticism. On some “who are you to think you better than us” type **** :lol:

Again you’re doing everything and going everywhere but just acknowledging that there’s no reason that Ross still has to have this same mob boss character other than the fact that that’s what we’re comfortable with in rap from the artists to the fans and that’s okay. Saying that as someone who gonna bump their album when it drop tonight :lol:

You latch on to these random things like the idea that Dee-1 wouldn’t also call out Durk or Lil Baby or whoever just because he happens to be focused on Ross/Meek’s new single

I just wish rap could get to a place of saying we don’t care instead of all these deflections. He brings up subject matter and influence and Ross brings up giving out turkeys. Joe says you can’t be mad at Kai Cenat for the jail thing and be a fan of raps content and Mecca brings up KRS-One :lol: **** outta here

I think we really have a trait in us that make it hard to take collective criticism. On some “who are you to think you better than us” type **** :lol:

None of use are ashamed of consuming hip hop, except dudes like you. Y’all be in such denial. Again, if a person still takes 80% of rap as facts, they’re clueless.

Ross at this point is rapping because it’s FUN. He’s narrating stories just like a movie director.

That’s like telling Scorcese, M Night Shyamalan, Tarantino, or Christopher Nolan to stop.

Sean Connery was doing James Bond movies well into his 60s. If you don’t like Ross’ content, don’t listen.

Ross still spitting, still making fly music and sprinkles in consciousness.

Ross made this song at 40 years old. 6-7 years ago but again, people don’t know music. I just hope them cats who be critical are practicing what they preach because it’s despicable.

Call out the parents. Again, Dee-1 has a song with a known gangbanger, the Game. Dudes are hypocritical

Fools be in denial. They hate rap so much but somehow, someway they still consumers. Go listen to other genres of music then. People love blaming hip hop but turn the other cheek in terms of alcohol companies and gun manufacturers:lol: :lol:

Gotcha gotcha. Thought dude only reported on Americans since there’s an entire ocean between him and the folks who take issue with what he reports on. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom