The Combat Jack Show Thread

Flip is so corny and out of touch. He always calling Ish and Joe old when they go at him, but fam you 35/36, you not 25/26 either
Scared to get old or perceived as old, but he also has a young adult son, make it make sense.

I would guess a solid part of his demo is young.

I'm still not anti flip. His youthful mindset allows his to ask questions in a somewhat more direct fashion.

Flip was probably always the young dude with the crew. It's funny to me how they keep forgetting he's married.

Part of it is the skit thing is something you normally see young dudes doing.

Flip is so interesting to me. It's always weird to me when men have no interest in sports. Maybe it's because he's from immigrant parents. I'm always wondering what were you doing as a kid.

Flip is so corny and out of touch. He always calling Ish and Joe old when they go at him, but fam you 35/36, you not 25/26 either
1700162089365.jpeg

:lol: Y'all put the wildest **** on being an immigrant kid like that isn't half of NYC.

No other explanation from me other than him being, you know.

People are watching football on Sunday's. Playing basketball. What are you doing? In church?

Scary Hours 3 is 🔥🔥🔥

Boy is rapping on it, We see if Joe addresses the shots on Stories about my brother Shoe fits, good portion about Joe/Tahiry lol
Didn't Joe already say he likes spicy Aubrey and to take that energy and put it in to rap and some **** like I'll be your muse and I don't care about the shots cuz it no longer phases him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom