The Combat Jack Show Thread

I’m actually surprised Nore hasn’t gotten more flack about that. I get it it’s called drink champs, but you’re basically inviting people and letting them get drunk af, knowing it’s likely to have people talk more/more ****. I mean, nobody is forcing the guest to drink or drink THAT much, but what do you expect with the concept of the show

In Nore's defense he gives you the option. Billy Danze was just up there and didn't drink. Some people drink wine. Some people choose to smoke instead.

Kodak probably took whatever before he even got there. We see him on IG.

It’s called DRINK CHAMPS.

An alcoholic is going to drink regardless of going on a podcast or not. What’s gotten into people? Kodak is a known junkie. All his patnas probably drink and fi do drugs as well.

The same people criticizing, are also probably heavy drinkers and drug abusers. These are grown adults.

Like Kodak doesn’t have access to alcohol like everyone else. People are truly ridiculous out here blaming NORE. It’s despicable

It’s called DRINK CHAMPS.

An alcoholic is going to drink regardless of going on a podcast or not. What’s gotten into people? Kodak is a known junkie. All his patnas probably drink and fi do drugs as well.

The same people criticizing, are also probably heavy drinkers and drug abusers. These are grown adults.

Like Kodak doesn’t have access to alcohol like everyone else. People are truly ridiculous out here blaming NORE. It’s despicable

Did you see that X interview? You think that was something that shoulda been put out?

You don't cringe watching that Kodak interview?

X and Kodak have both done cringeworthy stuff throughout the course of their careers…

But y’all want to single out NORE? X and Kodak have always been wildin’. I’m personally not going to criticize NORE for grown men doing what they’ve always done.

That’s crazy. Kodak has gone live on IG a plethora of times doing wild stuff. On his own cognition. And we know DMX has had similar incidents.

I’m not going to blame NORE for adults, doing adult things.

Y’all weren’t cringing when DMX and Kodak were doing stuff in the past, what’s the difference?

My uncle use to get high and my grandmother or mom would have to drive around looking for him. Dude use to get so messed up he’d strip his clothes off and just be paranoid. He was messed up bad. It became normal after a while, until he eventually passed away.

Basically what I’m saying is, that’s NORMAL behavior for Kodak. Behavioral patterns that he created. He’s the one doing the drugs and drinking alcohol. He turned himself into that. Not NORE

why yall talking bout drinking tho?

yall know damn well that ain’t liquor

that’s pills

being drunk and annoying is one thing

looking like you 10 minutes away from death is another

Nore not responsible for how dudes look when they pull up to a show about getting intoxicated and talking **** :lol: …A guy like Kodak probly looked forward to doing Drink Champs the most outta any appearance, that’s his element

And DMX was in full junkie mode at that point he was on there, yo woulda looked wild on any show

we all know nore is thirsty for content

he was bragging bout having a second kanye interview not understanding drink champs was kanyes last resort and no one else would give him the time of day which is really how they got the first interview as well

nore been slowly working his way to wendy williams levels of recklessness with how he’s been moving lately

and yall can’t say it’s not his responsibility while he’s on the show “giving people their flowers”

it’s contradictory whether it’s his job or not

it’s a bad look on both ends pause

why yall talking bout drinking tho?

yall know damn well that ain’t liquor

that’s pills

being drunk and annoying is one thing

looking like you 10 minutes away from death is another

That's what I'm saying. X and Kodak was obviously gone off something else. Nothing was entertaining about the X interview. All the comments was about how X needs to get help. It's even worse now after he passed.

I'm not blaming Nore for their choices but everything don't need to be put out.

Yeah all I knew was the Flip da script interviews which I like. This whole other side just copying other fat skit ****** in tight clothes years after they did their thing was new to me.

Who's going "you know what I need, someone to redo Fatboy sse and other black social media "comedians " stuff years later. Just do the same **** with less wit"

Back
Top Bottom