The Combat Jack Show Thread

Having over 96 pairs of Iverson’s is gross behavior
These are must. Other than that I'm good.

1699938060325.png

1699938147739.png

1699938332001.png

I like Flip, He remind me of the homey that does too much but he funny and keeps things loose (pause). :lol:

He not for everybody though, I get that.

Yeah all I knew was the Flip da script interviews which I like. This whole other side just copying other fat skit ****** in tight clothes years after they did their thing was new to me.

Who's going "you know what I need, someone to redo Fatboy sse and other black social media "comedians " stuff years later. Just do the same **** with less wit"

**** don’t even be funny. I could see if dudes actually were “funny” but doing shock value stuff nowadays is easy. Basically people find the simplest stuff funny so, folks feed into it. Not people like us because we aren’t their market. I have to remind myself most of the time.

I loved Jacka***, Tom Green, Bam Margera, Andy **** growing up but it was a niche thing. Nowadays everyoneeeee wants to be like those dudes with the skits and shock value. It is what it is

Some stuff is funny, some stuff is legitimately garbage

Last edited:
Pump Fury’s, 97 DMXs, 96 emmitt’s, and the first 4-5 Iverson’s are must have Reebok’s for me. Had both the Emmitts and 1st Reebok questions in 96.

Don’t need 96 colorways of the Iverson’s though:lol: :lol:

96 is still just so insane but he likes what he likes. There's probably some big adidas collectors (assumingly not abroad) that would look at some of us crazy for the many Nikes some of us own.

:lol: Notice how simple he kept it with some AM90s when his girl is there though. He knows he's doing too much, sometimes you need to listen to your lady. Mine was damn sure right about them roughed up beeswax clarks I was rocking for a minute back in the day, she hid them. Joints are clean fresh though.

Reminds me of my dressing better desert boot stage. I used to wear those things everywhere. Now I haven't owned a pair in years.

Can't take the Clarks from a yard man. Just have to keep it fresh and not rock it "worn" like a hipster.

And jokes aside I still love chelseas for work, ideal.

Legendary! I never smoked weed in my life but I literally use to come home from school and watch Cheech and Chong flix. Had me rolling nonstop

Last edited:
What happened with Sayvon and Parks? I’m on Saturday episode and have no idea what they are talking about

if the whole thing between joe smith and his wife wasn’t for clicks cam playing a dangerous game

he already got shot playing the role of another person

mase wanted to turn invisible

Joe Smith BEEN trying to embarrass himself

Public shame use to be a “white people” thing back in the days. We kept stuff in-house back in the days. Ever since we’ve matriculated into white society and western culture, some of us champion public humiliation.

Joe blew threw 61 million and was on Alex’s show a few years ago. He clearly has self esteem issues. It’s clear as day.

What happened with Sayvon and Parks? I’m on Saturday episode and have no idea what they are talking about

Savon said that Parks went to Joe about their meeting and the gripes people are having, and Parks said he went to Ian and Ian is the one who went to Joe.

Back
Top Bottom