The Combat Jack Show Thread

Forgot about that situation

1703918209915.png

Club 520 might be my favorite podcast. I prefer when they don’t have guests though.

Been backtracking on the Aftermath era and forgot how much Em was making fake Dre beats and tried to sing like 50 on hooks and was *** at it.

The older I get the less I like his music.
He’s more talented but I group him with Fred Durst and Kid Rock

Last edited:
every podcast better without guests for the most part

you’re trying to establish chemistry every episode from scratch

then you have shows like 85 south where they have guests and don’t involve them in the convo

If you see the guests not engaging stop bringing guests thru

every podcast better without guests for the most part

you’re trying to establish chemistry every episode from scratch

then you have shows like 85 south where they have guests and don’t involve them in the convo

If you see the guests not engaging stop bringing guests thru
Let Joe tell it
He the only podcaster
Who can do a podcast
Be successful without guests :lol:
He really a narcissist

Phonte described it the best. He knew that rap was a competition and people would have to choose who to buy. That's missing with streaming. I know in junior high though college it was a lot of either or and I hoped I picked the right project that week or I'm going without lunch for a couple of days for an album I didn't even like.

Ak is an idiot

He's too delusional to realize she has the power. Trying to expose a woman as a *** to the world, because you have a big platform was going to be a fail. She's not going to admit it's true, she's going to say what when backed in a corner?

Ak should holla at Joe to figure out how to go about a settlement. Shorty has a much bigger hand and a lot less to lose. He supposed to know "he's the prize" in a situation like this.

Also kinda surprised Ak was dealing with what appears to be a somewhat regular looking chick. He seemed to be gravitating towards the instathot crowd for a while now.

Did you see women running to defend her with Cam?

She used to work with that gossip dude Jason Lee. She has zero traction individually as a personality.

She was wrong and doesn't have an audience like that...because she doesn't do her own thing

Her podcast wasn't even solo. co-host and guests

If she stuck with it she would have her own lane/space. No saying it would be big or anything.

The strong feelings dudes have about these people is odd. And its worse with chicks ( Yee for example)

The female guests alone would get some views

Ak should holla at Joe to figure out how to go about a settlement. Shorty has a much bigger hand and a lot less to lose. He supposed to know "he's the prize" in a situation like this.

Also kinda surprised Ak was dealing with what appears to be a somewhat regular looking chick. He seemed to be gravitating towards the instathot crowd for a while now.

Should have just laid low and let his lawyer handle it. He needs a better set of friends. He's in his 30's. He's hanging around dudes running trains?

Did you see women running to defend her with Cam?

She used to work with that gossip dude Jason Lee. She has zero traction individually as a personality.
Word is that she isn’t really a good friend
And burned a lot of bridges

Ak is an idiot

He's too delusional to realize she has the power. Trying to expose a woman as a *** to the world, because you have a big platform was going to be a fail. She's not going to admit it's true, she's going to say what when backed in a corner?

Troy Ave signed to him? :lol:

It's so much wrong in this video, I don't know where to start. A fat lame will become more fat and lame with money.

He supposed to know "he's the prize" in a situation like this.

This man ain’t ever had a woman in his life, like him off merit. Stop it. He’s just “happy to be here” as I say. How you expect dude that’s never been a heart throb at any point in his life to think this way?

The first big check he probably ever got, he was itching to buy him some p****y.

Buddy said AK is the “prize”? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prize of WHAT? :lol: :lol:

He’s the carnival robotic arm machine prize game.

A fat lame with bread. He’s as sought after as Harvey Weinstein. Women are looking to come up on him, as they should.

Women ain’t dealing with dude for looks. He strictly a mark

This man ain’t ever had a woman in his life, like him off merit. Stop it. He’s just “happy to be here” as I say. How you expect dude that’s never been a heart throb at any point in his life to think this way?

The first big check he probably ever got, he was itching to buy him some p****y.

Buddy said AK is the “prize”? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prize of WHAT? :lol: :lol:

He’s the carnival robotic arm machine prize game.

A fat lame with bread. He’s as sought after as Harvey Weinstein. Women are looking to come up on him, as they should.

Women ain’t dealing with dude for looks. He strictly a mark

Should have just laid low and let his lawyer handle it. He needs a better set of friends. He's in his 30's. He's hanging around dudes running trains?
If I'm not mistaken, he mentioned that it was taken care of. He provided the police with the DVR footage from his property and text messages, which revealed inconsistencies in her story.

He is goofy, though. He admitted to having randoms and strangers pulling up to his crib and tricking on bops and the like. Girl whose friend planned a home invasion you're still in a relationship with. The same girl also tried to steal 500k from you. He also kept her around even after finding out she was cheating with bums and the like. Embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom