The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe knows what trends

he talked about Eminem and the science behind why he wears the air maxes

he also hopped on wales wave

and now he’s 100% bringing certain Nikes on the show cause shannon

he was just talking bout buying the freddy krueger dunk sbs and it’s cause shannon wears dunks and other shoes on the show

joe was tryna wear dressed up stuff on the show but he sees the reaction sharpe is getting for his fits and he’s even mentioned it himself

it’s cool, I’ll be crazy

Joe Budden hasn’t been looked at as a fashionable person at any point of his career. :lol: In fact, I feel like he used to lean into the fact that he wasn’t fashionable. He doesn’t do a good job these days of “dressing his age”. Still looking like a Bama with more money in most of his fits.

Joe is the 2chainz of Podcasters. Dude batting like .100 when it comes to outfits.

Dude probably has one good fit out of every 200

yeah in this instance I think joe was clocking shannon way before the katt ep and now it just has him in a rush to change things around

but I’m not tryna drag it

just something I noticed

1705610984553.png

Fabolous Joe and Wale were the MVP's of the casual LeBron/Foams era lol
Fam, I just went outside other day, idc im still rocking peak 2007-2012 Nike basketball shoes as casual gear, goofy as it is

IMG_3900.jpeg
IMG_3910.jpeg

Fam, I just went outside other day, idc im still rocking peak 2007-2012 Nike basketball shoes as casual gear, goofy as it is

IMG_3900.jpeg
IMG_3910.jpeg

Got a few Brons/KD’s/Ky’s on ice and in rotation, ready for those Galaxy 4 KD’s too. I’m right there with you lol

They should drop more Bron 7’s

I don’t understand how they fell off so hard from that era of 07-2012

he was just talking bout buying the freddy krueger dunk sbs and it’s cause shannon wears dunks and other shoes on the show

joe was tryna wear dressed up stuff on the show but he sees the reaction sharpe is getting for his fits and he’s even mentioned it himself

it’s cool, I’ll be crazy

When did he mention it?

The 9s were the last pair of Bron’s that I saw a lot of folks actively seeking out.

Shoot, I even got the WTT joints when they retroed a couple years back.

Mero is funny and not funny at the same time. I can’t listen to him for too long and Desus was the funny one to me.

Joe always dressed like **** but he been wearing dope sneakers forever. Saying he copying someone for wearing sneakers is wild. As dumb as Kanye saying we wear Jays cause of him.

Joe always dressed like **** but he been wearing dope sneakers forever. Saying he copying someone for wearing sneakers is wild. As dumb as Kanye saying we wear Jays cause of him.

it’s a business/job

he’s always worn certain shoes for people to react to it

you changing the wording to make it sound like I’m saying these people introduced nikes to joe

it’s a business/job

he’s always worn certain shoes for people to react to it

you changing the wording to make it sound like I’m saying these people introduced nikes to joe

Before his pod he was wearing sneaks like most of us.

You saying he wears sandals and wild **** to get views?

Before his pod he was wearing sneaks like most of us.

You saying he wears sandals and wild **** to get views?

I detailed it already

he was taking pics of certain shoes cause of wale

do I think there are certain sneaks he likes on his own? of course I do

what he does on camera is all business tho outside of that slipper crap

Back
Top Bottom