The Combat Jack Show Thread

I'm lost, Vlad brings Taraji and her relationship to Hollywood and he spends the whole time talking about his business and pay. The **** does that have to do with Taraji and Hollywood?

Yeah :lol:

The whole vibe he was on some

"Ima boss just like these studio heads, we pay for everything, we take the risk".

Nah, it's the same at all. :lol:

I like both Desus and Mero

I honestly think Mero is killing it with Victory Light, that Liz girl is hilarious, especially her delivery when she calls someone a B**** 😂

I enjoy Melo/Mero podcast too, Melo always seemed too cool/chill, but I think Mero doing good job of getting him to be out there more and the stories. It was so dope when they had Jadakiss on there and Melo out of nowhere rapped bar for bar jada verse on Throwback

Dame preaching with this one

Teachers are EDUCATORS. The American public is the only one that’s disrespectful to its educators and academia. It’s really laughable.

Kids stop needing babysitters at like 11/12 years old. So the last 4-5 years in school, they need a babysitter? Man please. Dame be talking crazy

… enhhh. He talking somewhat but in that SAME token, Black folks glorify jail. Dudes get more love when they locked up, then when they free.

Black folks will come together like Velcro if such and such go to jail. I literally see people going to their relatives, homegirls or homeboys trials and court dates, but won’t even go to school or any school related affairs.

Look how much support dudes get when they get locked up…..

Last edited:
mero is the equivalent of the sassy black woman at work that entertains the staff with one liners

he has no ability to dial the cringey goofy ish

and it’s annoying to listen to

I'm lost, Vlad brings Taraji and her relationship to Hollywood and he spends the whole time talking about his business and pay. The **** does that have to do with Taraji and Hollywood?

I keep seeing videos with headlines from him with ______ talking about Taraji.

Black topics shouldn't be discussed with him. He's just trying to profit off our pain as usual.

The more I watch Dame talk, the more I’m convinced that he’s a pathological liar who also says a lot of true things :lol:. So many lies though.

Dame is from Harlem, he's a hustler. That's why I've always seen the play.

When people believe and follow the **** he says it exposes them.

You were selling drugs. You can't sell drugs for 25 years and get a pension. Dame was walking around with no teeth, because he has no health insurance but looks down on teachers?

Dude brags about a TV network that nobody has ever watched. That's like bragging about having your own magazine.

All the times M4 missed the pod, she didn't want to miss it for Gunna's video :lol:

She makes it too easy.

You were selling drugs. You can't sell drugs for 25 years and get a pension. Dame was walking around with no teeth, because he has no health insurance but looks down on teachers?

Dude brags about a TV network that nobody has ever watched. That's like bragging about having your own magazine.

I was wondering why he sound different. I don't remember him having a Juelz moment though.

Plus he’s an alcoholic and a smoker. Dudes be indulging in some of the worse vices, yet try and tell other people how to live

Ak always been incel adjacent to me so him crying over his friends being rapists and pedos is not a surprise.

That he would put it on his stream live just shows how there’s a whole generation of internet ****** that are too different and weird

Last edited:
I just googled “Lil boom”

He DEFINITELY fits the archetype :lol: :lol: :rofl:

AND he’s also a friend of sixnine so go figure. :lol: :lol: the stories write themselves

95B2E805-9C26-42B0-8B3E-EAD592EF7BBE.jpeg
BC4E8F1D-BC87-402A-B0FC-48407FBB5555.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom