The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe and nem on the "Is Drake hip hop" topic was funny. Wasn't Drake bragging about tieing Mike's records? Mike was the king of pop. :lol:

In order to have that many #1's your music has to be pop to a large degree.

Saying Drake dissing Mos and going to a different level with palenstine is ****in insane . I’m either small minded as hell or this just some bull**** 😂😂

****** first said Drake need to rap, now if he raps he’s going to ****in bring up palenstine ? What the hell are we talking about lol

Man I might pay for Patreon just to watch the Flip (and Ice) roast fest they had going on.

I'm glad they called that Ice BS out. They can joke with Flip or Ish for 20 mins and they roll with it. I don't even watch as much as I used to and I've seen a few time they'll make one joke about Ice and dude start shaking looking nervous.

yeah I wanna see that ep

don’t know bout paying for the service to see it tho cause it’s no telling how long that particular topic is

if it’s most of the show I might come off the $5

I’ve been saying that for a long time, not only does he get mad but he hides the most mundane information and act like it’s some sort of covenant to his heart like he really that deep pause

knock it off

It's funny Joe was defending Ice and I remember one time I forget exactly what they was talking about but Joe was light joking with Ice like

"How could you not know know this you're on a music podcast"

Ice responded with "I'm on a podcast, not just a music podcast" with nervous face, shaking.

The whole Ice wasn't outside thing too.

That ain’t “spiraling” dude is a battymon. I wish people would stop thinking these dudes are “weird” or doing stuff for attention. This is who they ARE. Dude is an ABC boy and no one cares.

The irony of one drug addict, calling another one a drug addict:lol: :lol: :lol:

These people don’t care about public humiliation

Back
Top Bottom