The Combat Jack Show Thread

Damn. Stepping on a rollout. I don’t work in radio/entertainment, so I didn’t even consider that as one of the reasons Jess didn’t get the third spot.

But radio aside, working in corporate America teaches you that nothing’s set in stone until those papers are signed. Gotta wait for the ink to dry before you get your hopes up and go out making any sort of announcements. Don’t count your chickens, b.

Saw that she called Envy and Ctg lame or something the other day. She tight.

Last edited:
Damn. Stepping on a rollout. I don’t work in radio/entertainment, so I didn’t even consider that as one of the reasons Jess didn’t get the third spot.

But radio aside, working in corporate America teaches you that nothing’s set in stone until those papers are signed. Gotta wait for the ink to dry before you get your hopes up and go out making any sort of announcements. Don’t count your chickens, b.

Saw that she called Envy and Ctg lame or some thing the other day. She tight.

Bro, how do you do that before you sign a contract and they make you an offer?

They could have low balled her.

Clout chasing gone wrong. She wanted the look not even caring about the bag. :smh:

Plus someone probably told her that in confidence and she blew their spot up.

It seemed clear as day that they were leaning in her direction compared to the other folks that came up to guest host. She was getting mad comfortable up there.

Quiet as kept, Ctg would always boost it up on brilliant idiots whenever her name was mentioned. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was the one who told her that the spot was secured. :stoneface:

Talk about a fumble.

Reminds me of a time when I was a kid and I told my friends at school that I was going to get a pair of J’s for Christmas because I saw a footlocker bag in my mom’s room.

It wasn’t Jordans, but some low end Nike basket ball kicks instead 🤦🏿‍♂️

Had me at school talking about “I got them I just don’t want to wear them yet” :lol: :smh:

Never count your chickens until they hatch, man.

Last edited:
Reminds me of a time when I was a kid and I told my friends at school that I was going to get a pair of J’s for Christmas because I saw a footlocker bag in my mom’s room.

It wasn’t Jordans, but some low end Nikes basket ball kicks. instead 🤦🏿‍♂️

Had me at school talking about “I got them I just don’t want to wear them yet” :lol: :smh:

Can’t count your chickens until they hatch.

:rofl::rofl:

Saw that she called Envy and Ctg lame or something the other day. She tight.

Man listen :lol: :smh:

I had to learn that the hard way. I don't believe **** until I see it now. I don't care who "confirmed it".

It wasn’t Jordans, but some low end Nikes basket ball kicks. instead 🤦🏿‍♂️

Can’t count your chickens until they hatch.

You different than me. Talking about getting a particular item for days or weeks and not following through is worse than lying on your d*** about a chic you ain’t hit :lol:

I never said ANYTHING. I use to just show up Monday with my Saturday purchases on.

My homeboys use to be TIGHT :lol: :lol: :lol:

In regards to Jess Hilarious, she still has one foot in the hood, and one foot in Hollywood.

She’s not relaxed enough silent enough to keep something under wraps until it’s time.

Those Jess/Tiffany Haddish type women can’t hold water. So put them in a business setting and you’re still going to get that personality type because they don’t know when to tone it down and listen.

In regards to Jess Hilarious, she still has one foot in the hood, and one foot in Hollywood.

She’s not relaxed enough silent enough to keep something under wraps until it’s time.

Those Jess/Tiffany Haddish type women can’t hold water. So put them in a business setting and you’re still going to get that personality type because they don’t know when to tone it down and listen.

She from Baltimore, don't really need to say much else.

Man, M4 :smh:

She can't give an opinion on **** beside Superhead. What's the point of having a woman if she's going to be spineless and not give an actual opinion on anything, because she's afraid of people on social media. Cam said you ****ed Scotty for $20, it can't get worse than that.

What do you think of Jalen Green and Draya, Mel? Do you think it's grooming?

What do YOU think of Jalen Green :stoneface:

She can't give an opinion on **** beside Superhead. What's the point of having a woman if she's going to be spineless and not give an actual opinion on anything, because she's afraid of people on social media. Cam said you ****ed Scotty for $20, it can't get worse than that.

Exactly. She’s to soft and scary for this type of space.

👀 could be this subject is a lil’ too close 😬

Every subject is too close to her.

And having to say, well, if I were around my friends and this subject were brought up we might say it's inappropriate to date someone your sons age. WTF?

After a year it's ridiculous at this point. I tried to give her a shot, but it's annoying me more and more and I've tried to give her grace.

Joe's having to call her out on the pod. I can't imagine the conversations behind the scenes.

She's basically Vanna White. Just sit there and be the grammar police. Give the word of the day, ****.

I don't know if it's grooming but Draya definitely plotted on Jalen Green. We know what Draya about and Jalen too young and goofy recognize it.

He was probably star struck and wide eyed for her like all these dudes be for the Kardashians. He'll see it down the line when he get about 27, 28.

All these young boys getting caught up. Zion, Ayton, PJ Washington, etc.

I don't know if it's grooming but Draya definitely plotted on Jalen Green. We know what Draya about and Jalen too young and goofy recognize it.

He was probably star struck and wide eyed for her like all these dudes be for the Kardashians. He'll see it down the line when he get about 27, 28.

These guys been blue chip recruits since 13/14/15. They had dibs on all the attractive girls while in middle and high school. Zion is from the Carolinas. Tonnnns of attractive women in north and South Carolina.

Jalen is from Southern California. They’ve seen and been around tons of women.

They CHOOSE to date that type.

When I saw Zion in a whole anime fit, I knew what type of time he was on. Him and Jalen both was supposed to be smashing and dashing.

Some cats just don’t have game or, are awkward

I’m sure PJ had his picks of co-Ed’s at UK as well. Again, these dudes have been traveling basketball circuits for a good portion of their youth. Sometimes even tournaments in the islands as well.

I can’t even have conversation with a 21, 22, 23 year old chic. S*** makes my head hurt. Either Draya dumb as hell and has the mind of a young adult, or Jalen is just aloof. I’m assuming she’s 35+?

But everyone is different

Last edited:
These guys been blue chip recruits since 13/14/15. They had dibs on all the attractive girls while in middle and high school. Zion is from the Carolinas. Tonnnns of attractive women in north and South Carolina.

Jalen is from Southern California. They’ve seen and been around tons of women.

They CHOOSE to date that type.

When I saw Zion in a whole anime fit, I knew what type of time he was on. Him and Jalen both was supposed to be smashing and dashing.

I’m sure PJ had his picks of co-Ed’s at UK as well. Again, these dudes have been traveling basketball circuits for a good portion of their youth. Sometimes even tournaments in the islands as well.

I can’t even have conversation with a 21, 22, 23 year old chic. S*** makes my head hurt. Either Draya dumb as hell and has the mind of a young adult, or Jalen is just aloof. I’m assuming she’s 35+?

But everyone is different

Draya at least 40 by now. That Blue Chip **** don't mean nothing bruh. These young dudes are not gamed up. Anthony Edwards just got caught up too. They look at these girls how we would look at a Janet Jackson or somebody. They been looking at these girl online since they was 13-15 and now they have access to them.

Yeah I watched this clip, she's not as unattractive as she used to be (but it's still under there).

what women do with makeup these day is really wizardry…it really boosts some women to the point they almost are complete different people done up vs. regular

gelo, lamelo & jaylen brown too, i think it’s what you noted about the kardashians these guy grew up seeing these (type) women on ig literally & now they are really in position to make it shake

we don’t know enough about any of these guys to say, but one generality that probably applies to many athletes is confidence that borders on hubris…so it could be true that they are awkward (which isn’t really a dis/qualifying attribute) lacking in accurately judging the possible machinations of these older women trying to punch in their tickets for last last flight out or they really just think ‘not me’

Last edited:
I think when Zion was at duke he was exposed by some butterface Becky he was trying to holla at. She recorded his facetime. I knew the bumpy face bamma would be in a situation. My man's obviously used a razor for his face as a black man, so you know his father and stepfather didn't teach him about dealing with women.

what women do with makeup these day is really wizardry…it really boosts some women to the point they almost are complete different people done up vs. regular

lamelo & jaylen brown too, i think it’s what you noted about the kardashians these guy grew up seeing these (type) women on ig literally & now they are really in position to make it shake

we don’t know enough about any of these guys to say, but one generality that probably applies to many athletes is confidence that borders on hubris…so it could be true that they are awkward (which isn’t really a dis/qualifying attribute) lacking in accurately judging the possible machinations of these older women trying to punch in their tickets for last last flight out or they really just think ‘not me’

Absolutely nothing wrong with having fun and knocking off an older woman. I’m not saying that.

But you ain’t supposed to cross home plate and get her pregnant. Especially when you know she’s got kids and trying to come up off of you :lol:

And black people, especially black men being obsessed with the Kardashians has always been embarrassing to me. I don’t understand why some of us even subscribe to that family. They’ve literally copied black people their whole lives. Glad I always see through the BS.

It baffles me.

lamelo & jaylen brown too, i think it’s what you noted about the kardashians these guy grew up seeing these (type) women on ig literally & now they are really in position to make it shake

I forgot about Bernice she like 45 or something. :lol:

I don't know Melo's girl age. I honestly don't think these dudes be thinking clear. Especially having babies with these type of chicks. No man fully understand life and women at 20-24. Then the money gives them a false sense of control.

I'm sure PJ Washington thought he was in control of that situation then she on every podcast talking about him and every other dude she been with.

Back
Top Bottom