The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yeah they are choosing to date these chicks but every choice we made 20-24 was smart? :lol:

These young boys just be doing ****. Add the money it gets crazy. Jalen Green paints his nails and was seen dry humping another man. Zion can't get in shape. Ja had to get suspended twice for guns to get how dumb it is. They think everything is just fun then look up at 27 and really realize you had a child with a IG thot.

Last edited:
I think when Zion was at duke he was exposed by some butterface Becky he was trying to holla at. She recorded his facetime. I knew the bumpy face bamma would be in a situation. My man's obviously used a razor for his face as a black man, so you know his father and stepfather didn't teach him about dealing with women.

🤣🤣🤣 nah that’s wild accurate tho, supposedly man doesn’t have anyone in his in his immediate to give him any real game, he’s young & his circle is young too so they making all the obvious mistakes…these women see them coming & know how to move (figuratively & literally) in that lifestyle compared to the women their age; so i can see the utility & how one could get comfortable but yea the baby with a women almost 2 decades older part is wild

Again… Zion wore a whole ANIME fit… that already tells you what type of cat he is

(And ain’t nothing wrong with anime, I want to make that clear) but :lol:
1093CEBF-C421-44CD-A7B5-76FFAFFDDFEF.jpeg

Last edited:
Vince had dildos named after other wrestlers. He was really out here with The Rock, The Undertaker and Cold Stone. :smh:

I wonder if he was out here saying can you smell what the rock is cookin and saying ohhhh yeah

200w.gif

and the obsession with black men :smh:

we all know them high level corporate cats all like that

our old manager had an only fans page (yes a guy) and it connected to all of us cause of the contacts pause

and he was doing some ultra wild ish on there

he doesn’t know we know to this day

Manager living foul. I’d snitch. I’m snitching if a female staff member comes on to me. I’m snitching if I go to prison/jail and a female deputy tries to feel me up.

Lawsuit city :pimp: :pimp:

Ish was good rephrasing that question to Mel if it was her son. That's what Kevin Samuels used to always do. That's the only time most women can hold other women accountable.

They’re both getting bread. Shannon BEEN had bread, both household names. Dudes always think folks competing. No, they’re just doing what they’ve always been doing

Love seeing Unc killing it. Top guy in media, club shay shay a hit, his show with Ocho a hit

We know Skip tight but I bet Stephen A is tight too

Serious question, why do some of you always pit black people against black people

It's like not more than one black person can be successful and a black person can't be happy for their friend or that current status.

I noticed that with the Katt Williams interview and how everyone is upset and jealous.

Competition doesn't mean you're hating on everyone.

Serious question, why do some of you always pit black people against black people

It's like not more than one black person can be successful and a black person can't be happy for their friend or that current status.

I noticed that with the Katt Williams interview and how everyone is upset and jealous.

Competition doesn't mean you're hating on everyone.

They never say “Adam 22 is hating on Shannon, Joe, etc” they always want to pit us against each other while the true losers (dudes like Adam and Vlad) never get accused of hating on us.

Ironically, I bet Adam and Vlad DESPISE Shannon, the Pivot, or all the smoke, and Cam and Mase’s Pods.

I understand VLAD getting support. He’s been intertwined with Mixtapes and hip hop for over 20 years, hood adjacent but he’s been a factor for a while.

But ADAM22??? Wtf is the appeal of that drug addict. It’s baffling to me. Dude came out of nowhere and literally started listening to rap in like 2008/2009,
because of his Gucci Mane fandom. Basically admitted that’s what got him into it.

Them suckers who assist him on his POD ought to be ashamed of themselves. Ironically, most are gang members and would literally die before helping another sect, will have shootouts with rival games… but they’ll sit their with a straight face and help this dude Adam and his franchise

Last edited:
They never say “Adam 22 is hating on Shannon, Joe, etc” they always want to pit us against each other while the true losers (dudes like Adam and Vlad) never get accused of hating on us.

Ironically, I bet Adam and Vlad DESPISE Shannon, the Pivot, or all the smoke, and Cam and Mase’s Pods.

I understand VLAD getting support. I’m not a fan but I get it, he been intertwined with Mixtapes and hip hop for over 20 years.

But ADAM22??? Wtf is the appeal of that drug addict. It’s baffling to me. Dude came out of nowhere and literally started listening to rap in like 2008/2009, because of his Gucci Mane fandom. Basically admitted that’s what got him into it.

It's noticeable and real crabs in the barrel.

We pit people against each other when there doesn't need to be any. Not all of us are Nicki. There can be more than one. I listen to multiple basketball and football pods and never thought about which one was more popular or if they had beef. It was just about what I liked listening too. Hell, I'm listening to a couple of True Detective ones. 50 played on that with Power and Empire and they weren't even close to being the same.

I can support Book of Clarence AND American Fiction, because I can support multiple things black.

Nobody pits Bill Simmons against Joe Rogan, but we would do that and expect shots and try to look for subliminals and wait for and root for their downfall. Nobody cares when someone leaves Dan LeBatard the way we do.

It's a lot of subconscious stuff going on that people need to recognize first to unlearn.

No jumper fell off. They got 4.7 subs but their new stuff don't get close to as many views as when they had their old crew. At some point the train wrecks get old and people are numb to it.

Back
Top Bottom