The Combat Jack Show Thread

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius why did you get him started

200w.gif

I was thinking about him the other day.

A lot more people and athletes themselves entered the interview space.

The whole thing is watered down. It's better to do something like what Cam is doing, where it's not interview dependent. Same thing I said about Joe. I notice Gillie and Nore, and I'm wondering who some of these people are sometimes.

and it was weird how randomly Tax pod with a lost Loon episode popped up in my feed. It's weird how the roles are reversed with Loon being out and Tax locked up. And besides Tax's randomness and his rants, dude wasn't a very good interviewer. That's probably his motivation to Nore, oh so I can just do this with no preparation and just wing it and get paid?

I was wondering if he was going to try to do like Suge and bring his Twitter spaces to his LSN feed. I saw him and Ak had a thing. He still can't seem to grasp you can't go at someone when you have to shower with men and be told when to wake up and go to sleep like you're eight.

I was thinking about him the other day.

A lot more people and athletes themselves entered the interview space.

The whole thing is watered down. It's better to do something like what Cam is doing, where it's not interview dependent. Same thing I said about Joe. I notice Gillie and Nore, and I'm wondering who some of these people are sometimes.

and it was weird how randomly Tax pod with a lost Loon episode popped up in my feed. It's weird how the roles are reversed with Loon being out and Tax locked up. And besides Tax's randomness and his rants, dude wasn't a very good interviewer. That's probably his motivation to Nore, oh so I can just do this with no preparation and just wing it and get paid?

I was wondering if he was going to try to do like Suge and bring his Twitter spaces to his LSN feed. I saw him and Ak had a thing. He still can't seem to grasp you can't go at someone when you have to shower with men and be told when to wake up and go to sleep like you're eight.

He’s lucky the “Son of Sam law” doesn’t apply to him. Or does it? You’re not supposed to be able to make money based off your crime, while still in prison.

Banga’s family has never tried to go after his money? I’m curious how it works

We kicking a brotha when he down? :lol:

I never liked dude. Even during his playing days.

He’s a hall of famer eventually IMO

But f*** him. I been thought he was a sucker before I Am Athlete. He partly the reason his teammate Darrent Williams got killed.

I'm not hip, they beef'n?

Yeah, JT came on their pod and she took the higher road when speaking about Miami. Shortly after, on her pod Miami didn't do the same. I think it was more so content. It was just funny how she teased Puff, but said nothing people cared about, but talked about JT. Joe commented about it. You know these people don't like being given advice, even if it was warranted.

JT has more talent as a rapper, and you're hurting your chances down the line of possibly forming back together for shows or a project.

I never liked dude. Even during his playing days.

He’s a hall of famer eventually IMO

But f*** him. I been thought he was a sucker before I Am Athlete. He partly the reason his teammate Darrent Williams got killed.

You can't blame Brandon for that. That's the shooter and not being able to take an L.

You can't blame Brandon for that. That's the shooter and not being able to take an L.

The man admitted to heightening the situation. And I’m not absolving the tender d*** hater who tricked himself off the streets and got life.

I’m just saying from MY observation. Brandon been unsavory. Just my opine of the subject

Again, I don’t understand this fantasy world y’all live in where people are supposed to like everyone. I don’t care about being judged. I actually love it. No one person has to like everyone

How old is Flip? I’m 36 personally. Is he 40+?

If he’s like this at 35+, imagine him as an adolescent and young adult. Dude probably was the neighborhood rugrat

Joe Budden is a success story :lol:.

***** made pump it up, and funneled that notoriety into ownership, where he now gets paid 10s of millions to sit on the couch and talk to his friends for 3 hours a week.

It's always funny when I see people speak on Joe as a "failure". Yea he didn't have the most commercially successful rap career, but it was still pretty solid. His "success" as a rapper is why he even had a fanbase to begin with when he first started podcasting.

They're 100s of rappers who came out during Joe's era who would LOVE to be in his position right now.

Back
Top Bottom